02-15-17 10:47 AM
32 12
tools
    But yes the original and AT&T variants... those should be around, even after BlackBerry runs out of inventory.
    Don't know if anyone has written a comparison but I think the ATT PP is on par with the SE or very close to it. Just going by what I've read around here. Never seen an SE or OG.
    02-14-17 12:28 AM
    You could have a Passport Gold... and it wouldn't buy you a car.
    My post was definitively missing a !
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    02-14-17 10:48 AM
    Don't know if anyone has written a comparison but I think the ATT PP is on par with the SE or very close to it. Just going by what I've read around here. Never seen an SE or OG.
    The SE does have the heavier frame (less likely to bend) and relocated antenna (not that anyone has noticed a difference). The SE did pick up some of the design improvement that many liked about the AT&T version, the "chin lip", rounded corners and softer keys(some say the SE are even softer than the AT&T).

It's clear the SE is the fav... Which version of the BlackBerry Passport do you prefer? | CrackBerry.com
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-14-17 11:20 AM
    The SE does have the heavier frame (less likely to bend) and relocated antenna (not that anyone has noticed a difference). The SE did pick up some of the design improvement that many liked about the AT&T version, the "chin lip", rounded corners and softer keys(some say the SE are even softer than the AT&T).

It's clear the SE is the fav... Which version of the BlackBerry Passport do you prefer? | CrackBerry.com
    I think the speakers are the same too. They are very good on the ATT. Difficult to do a fair comparison. The ATT is rare given it was released only in one country and by only one carrier.
    02-15-17 12:09 AM
    Attachment 417335

I have a dream, BBOS 10.4.0. :-)
    better with leather battery cover
    Make this an Android device with a Stylo pen and I'll buy one
    02-15-17 09:11 AM
    Hilarious how the Passport doesn't feel like old tech at all. Esp compared to new droids. Funnier when cell store morons start spouting cpu numbers. I will give att some entertainment credit in that regard. Uninformed " sales " people. Useless knowledge about someone who has no knowledge and is useless. Its all a little rich.
    02-15-17 10:35 AM
    I will buy 10!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 10:47 AM
32 12