I have BlackBerry Passport I love it...maybe it is not a best device in the market but is awesome mashine. It's have good looks and catch looks where ever I go. And I don't want to change it. But some thing must be upgrade:
    1. Camera back and front
    2. Display
    3. OS some hybrid Andoid and bb10, because for more apps
    Do you have any suggestions?
    BlackBerry must hear us....

Posted via CB10
    tg1 and mrstorm9500 like this.
    05-15-16 05:36 AM
    Hmmm... Start a petition?

*ME173X
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    05-15-16 05:54 AM
    Or buy next BlackBerry
    05-15-16 06:46 AM
    What's wrong with the display?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 08:06 AM
    After positioning a device like PP in the market for some time now, it just doesn't make sense to drop it to start over again with some other device.

BlackBerry development and marketing should take a look at the automotive sector in which a model is sustained and improved for long years and it becomes an icon in the industry ( mustang as example)

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 09:35 AM
    Farm it out...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-15-16 10:20 AM
    The last statement is that they rethink their strategy for BlackBerry 10 in the first quarter of 2017.

The passport was the most special BlackBerry device so far. That is the road BlackBerry needs to take as a niche player.

So chances are good that if they decide to bring another BlackBerry10 device, it will look like passport or will be at least a specialty like it.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 10:33 AM
    That is right! The BlackBerry Passport and the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition are the right Way to go. Let's hope for the best they will notice it!

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition  CB App
    05-15-16 10:42 AM
    It would be cool to have a Passport with a slide out keyboard. Just like the Priv. But keep the size of the Passport. It would give ya 1" more of screen.

Posted via CB10
    Btop likes this.
    05-15-16 12:02 PM
    Passport 2: updated specs and must be full touch screen and must have an internal stylus pen (Like Note series)... think of the possibilities.

Via-Blackberry Passport Silver Edition
    afe603 and zhongtiao1 like this.
    05-15-16 12:05 PM
    There is no reason for BB to make another passport at all. If you want/like the passport then by a couple of the current ones to stock up on.
    05-15-16 12:14 PM
    I bought an HP Pre3 (best phone ever)... it broke, I bought another to replace it... then HP abandoned the webOS relegated to TVs & such. I bought a passport... same thing happened... I will not buy another abandoned device... inept CEOs are to be found elsewhere than Canada !!

05-15-16 12:44 PM
    Is the Passport actually an abandoned device?
    05-15-16 12:55 PM
    I deduce the bb10 OS to be subjected to ongoing diminished support albeit for minor security maintenance resulting in the NON-Rootable Passport to be a dead duck on its last quack...

05-15-16 01:03 PM
    Is the Passport actually an abandoned device?
    bb10 is a dead end so all devices are too.
    tfitzpat03 likes this.
    05-15-16 01:07 PM
    Please forget bb10, forget the passport!!!!! No more bb10 Phones and no es passport2!!!

BlackBerry PassPort
    05-15-16 01:20 PM
    A Passport 2 with an all touch screen and keyboard option. Comes in a varity of colors including an all blacked out version. One can only dream...

BlackBerry must make Passport 2!-atpassportallbottom.png

BlackBerry must make Passport 2!-atpassporttwo.png

BlackBerry must make Passport 2!-black.png

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 04:53 PM
    Oh how I wish the Passport 2 running BB10 would happen.

Posted via CB10
    Wunliang and David Tyler like this.
    05-15-16 06:15 PM
    I love my Passport! I want another Passport but with Android, it must still have the PKB, it's the best part of this phone, with a longer screen so the Android apps can fit nicely. That would be awesome!!

Send from my amazing PP
    05-15-16 06:31 PM
    Hmmm... Start a petition?

*ME173X
    Sure lets do that................pass out some tin foil hats sit in a circle and sing...........WooF!
    05-16-16 07:00 AM
    A Passport 2 with an all touch screen and keyboard option. Comes in a varity of colors including an all blacked out version. One can only dream...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATPassportAllBottom.png 
Views:	864 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	399819

Name:	ATPassportTwo.png 
Views:	1109 
Size:	355.0 KB 
ID:	399820

Name:	Black.png 
Views:	868 
Size:	283.4 KB 
ID:	399821

Posted via CB10
    Love the look...................
    05-16-16 07:01 AM
    I love my Passport! I want another Passport but with Android, it must still have the PKB, it's the best part of this phone, with a longer screen so the Android apps can fit nicely. That would be awesome!!

Send from my amazing PP
    Wonder what the dimensions for a Passport like device with a longer screen would be... the name wouldn't fit anymore.
    05-16-16 07:55 AM
    Wonder what the dimensions for a Passport like device with a longer screen would be... the name wouldn't fit anymore.
    Maybe they could reduce the top bevel with the logo? Hopefully keep it as close to the original form factor with a 4:3 display.

I think it would be great to make that the mid range pkb with the larger keyboard and wider screen. The Vienna looks to me like a BlackBerry version of the iPhone 5S - too skinny.

I think if they did the Passport on Android they could make a decent phone even with mid-range specs. The definition of mid-range keeps shifting up with better specs (and Android runs well on stock).

I think if Chen is only going to try with one or so more handsets he should definitely try the Passport form factor. Even the OG Passport running BB10 generated a lot of reviews at the time because it stands out from the usual candybar form factor.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 08:04 AM
    Maybe they could reduce the top bevel with the logo? Hopefully keep it as close to the original form factor with a 4:3 display.

I think it would be great to make that the mid range pkb with the larger keyboard and wider screen. The Vienna looks to me like a BlackBerry version of the iPhone 5S - too skinny.

I think if they did the Passport on Android they could make a decent phone even with mid-range specs. The definition of mid-range keeps shifting up with better specs (and Android runs well on stock).

I think if Chen is only going to try with one or so more handsets he should definitely try the Passport form factor. Even the OG Passport running BB10 generated a lot of reviews at the time because it stands out from the usual candybar form factor.

Posted via CB10
    Chen wants sales, not reviews or praise for thinking out of the box. Because out of the box, just means you're out of the box.

Vienna/Rome is what we will get... a more traditionally sized PKB. Now if that and the rumored all touch Hamburg do sell well, who knows what will be next. But first they have to launch and then sell the Vienna/Rome device...
    05-16-16 08:17 AM
    Chen wants sales, not reviews or praise for thinking out of the box. Because out of the box, just means you're out of the box.

Vienna/Rome is what we will get... a more traditionally sized PKB. Now if that and the rumored all touch Hamburg do sell well, who knows what will be next. But first they have to launch and then sell the Vienna/Rome device...
    It will be interesting to see how well those things sell, given the PRIV results. I certainly won't buy any Android BlackBerry device.

��� вℓα�квєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση ���
    05-16-16 08:24 AM
163 123 ...