I handed my passport to the guy at the drivethru at starbucks today so he could scan the bar code on the app. He took it inside so the scanner would work and the lady behind him said ''Oh, a Blackberry? I heard they were making a coMeback''

Later at work I talked to a lady using a q10. I work at different places each day and interact with a lot of people. She was so happy to see a ''tech guy'' using a BlackBerry since it validated her decision to keep using one.
    I showed her the Passport and she loved it. He only complaint was lack of apps and so I showed her how Amazon and Snap are available now.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 04:02 PM
    Blackberry is making a comeback.-dmlpokxddethm8ozsddl.jpg

Posted from my Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    06-09-15 04:08 PM
    I don't know about a comeback but I think they use the term as ...Wow! they're still kicking,question is, will they buy one? when they do ,then we can say Everybody Loves a Comeback...remember that ad?
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    06-09-15 04:16 PM
    To clarify, the ''comeback'' was her term. So, the point is that an average person at Starbucks was under the impression that BlackBerry was making a comeback. That is very helpful.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 10:46 AM
    I don't know how I feel about handing my smartphone to a random retail employee to carry around. If they drop it are they going to pay to have it fixed?
    06-10-15 10:54 AM
    indeed, having the avg person think blackberry is coming back is the key. once the avg joe wont think blackberry is dead it will be a lot easier to sell them
    06-10-15 11:01 AM
    I don't know how I feel about handing my smartphone to a random retail employee to carry around. If they drop it are they going to pay to have it fixed?
    I only hand my device at Movie Theaters to scan the tickets and my heartbeat rises a little, mostly because the passport has an odd form and it can be difficult to handle if you are not used to.
    06-10-15 11:52 AM