Retailers taking advantage of low supply and selling the blackberry passport higher than the suggested retail price. Who is here being taking advantage by their seller?

ME!!!
    anon(4086706) likes this.
    10-15-14 07:20 AM
    Well you can order online, may not get an affordable contract deal but the phone sells for the average costs.

Posted via CB Z30
    10-15-14 07:33 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Just order online http://www.amazon.com/?t=crackberry0...UvbUpU10973024 or Shopblackberry.com and be patient!!

Then you won't feel "ripped off"...

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 07:45 AM
    Wait until Blackberry replenishes the stock. Then those who currently selling at high price has to find a way to actually compete with stores. Lowering their price it is.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-15-14 08:02 AM
    Amazon just opened up for ordering BlackBerry Passport. I placed a order today, and they will inform when it will be shipped. At least I am low in the list might take a few weeks.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 08:04 AM
    Retailers taking advantage of low supply and selling the blackberry passport higher than the suggested retail price. Who is here being taking advantage by their seller?

ME!!!
    Supply and demand.

Who forced you to buy at your current market prices?
    10-15-14 08:08 AM
    Are there any actual authorized retailers selling at higher than suggested list price or are we just seeing the equivalent of ticket scalpers buying the limited early supply and then trying to make some quick money?
    10-15-14 08:12 AM
    Just order online http://www.amazon.com/?t=crackberry0...UvbUpU10973121 or Shopblackberry.com and be patient!!

Then you won't feel "ripped off"...

Posted via CB10

If I live in canada or in us. Then i will definitely order online. But the sad part, i live in the philippines where there is no amazon here nor even blackberry official retailer.

Our online store priced the bb passport reserve price at 32k. Now when the device are near, they changed it up to 35k!
    10-15-14 08:22 AM
    If I live in canada or in us. Then i will definitely order online. But the sad part, i live in the philippines where there is no amazon here nor even blackberry official retailer.

Our online store priced the bb passport reserve price at 32k. Now when the device are near, they changed it up to 35k!
    Why don't you use www.myus.com?
    You can buy any ting you want from US and have it shipped to your country. That is how I am getting my BlackBerry Passport sent over here from US.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 09:31 AM
    Why don't you use www.myus.com?
    You can buy any ting you want from US and have it shipped to your country. That is how I am getting my BlackBerry Passport sent over here from US.

Posted via CB10

How about the warranty? Can i do this to canada amazon? Im migrating to canada next year
    10-15-14 06:21 PM