Isn't it rather ironic that you are stating that your value system is not same as mine or others; so why do you think that you or the OP has to impose your value system or preferences on others who are quite content with their Passports and would direct the concerns or issues they have with the Passport to the appropriate channel? Are you and the OP here to enlighten us because we don't know any better? Why don't you publish all the issues you have in life to the whole world? You have the right to be anal if that's what tickles your fancy but try to keep it to yourself because like I said before OP's logo problem is highly unlikely to be resolved on this forum.
    People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 05:14 PM
    Isn't it rather ironic that you are stating that your value system is not same as mine or others; so why do you think that you or the OP has to impose your value system or preferences on others who are quite content with their Passports and would direct the concerns or issues they have with the Passport to the appropriate channel? Are you and the OP here to enlighten us because we don't know any better? Why don't you publish all the issues you have in life to the whole world? You have the right to be anal if that's what tickles your fancy but try to keep it to yourself because like I said before OP's logo problem is highly unlikely to be resolved on this forum.
    th OP was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I don't think that he was coming to CB to find a "solution" to the problem. He even stated he was going to contact BB about it.
    anon(4264471) likes this.
    10-28-14 05:18 PM
    I can't wait for tomorrow's thread about some other alleged defect. All the usual suspects will say all the usual things.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 05:31 PM
    th OP was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I don't think that he was coming to CB to find a "solution" to the problem. He even stated he was going to contact BB about it.
    Does the title of the thread reflect what you are suggesting? Just curious.
    10-28-14 06:02 PM
    People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Posted via CB10
    Care to elaborate? I wonder who is living in a glass house.
    10-28-14 06:04 PM
    The message I take away from this thread is:
    a) I am glad these are the kinds of issues we are faced with from the Passport. If this is the one of the big complaints then we must have a pretty darned good device!
    b) If the number of complaints here on CB is in any way representative of the amount of 'faulty' devices, we must have a pretty darned good device!

To OP: I hope you can get this resolved through BB Support. If they do fix this then it will be another example of BB Support actually doing a pretty good job, regardless of what some here would have us believe. But I wouldn't get my hopes up as there are tons of reasons for the logo to come loose like that, that wouldn't be considered factory defects (even if it happened accidentally).
    wincyUt likes this.
    10-28-14 07:38 PM
    sorry to heard what happened, there's a great flip leather case for BlackBerry passport that could help you in stylish your smartphone. and as others said a few among the many you are the lucky one.
    10-28-14 08:05 PM
    Does the title of the thread reflect what you are suggesting? Just curious.
    WincyUt: kindly, gtfo of my thread, as stated, I never asked for a solution to my issue, I asked if this was an issue being experienced by others, and I stated I would contact BlackBerry support which I have, I don't need you analyzing what myself or others are saying for your own personal... god knows what

Now, I did speak to BlackBerry support, they generated a ticket for me, after I provided them proof of the missing logo and wobbly keys, I had to send an email with the photo and I sent a very short video of the wobbly keys issue as well, since then they have confirmed the attachments I sent them, and are waiting for me to call back so they can setup a repair process. Will try posting the video of the wobbly keys. Thanks to almost everyone here who has been offering your positive advice on the issue, I appreciate it greatly

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 09:21 PM
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Q...ew?usp=sharing

I hope that link works, thats the video I sent to BlackBerry about the wobbly keys, you can see, I'm not actually pressing down the keys, but they wobble around like that and make those weird noises, the spacebar is the worst
    10-28-14 09:35 PM
    you've got a Limited Edition Blackberry!
    10-28-14 09:41 PM
    This reminds me of my 8520 hmmmm for a premium device as the Passport this should not be also saw on another thread screens lifting an shaky keyboard buttons ...Sticking to my Z30 until

Z30 Beast on Roids....
    10-28-14 11:14 PM
    So I noticed tonight that one of the stainless strips on the back is coming up. Does anyone know how it is held on? Seems like an odd piece to come up and I'd rather not get an RMA unless it becomes a big issue.
    10-28-14 11:19 PM
    So I noticed tonight that one of the stainless strips on the back is coming up. Does anyone know how it is held on? Seems like an odd piece to come up and I'd rather not get an RMA unless it becomes a big issue.
    you mean the antenna?
    10-28-14 11:40 PM
    Here's pics so you can see. It's strange
    BlackBerry Logo already coming off?-img_20141028_234552.jpg
    BlackBerry Logo already coming off?-img_20141028_234433.jpg
    BlackBerry Logo already coming off?-img_20141028_234349_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 11:47 PM
    Wow donmateo better you claim for warranty that one is the paratek antenna

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    10-28-14 11:58 PM
    Sad face... how do I go about doing an RMA? Have not done one through BB before.
    10-29-14 12:07 AM
    My logo are more deep set than yours though.. maybe they are protruding out too much. BlackBerry's fault of course...

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 12:08 AM
    Sad face... how do I go about doing an RMA? Have not done one through BB before.
    where did you buy it from
    10-29-14 12:13 AM
    where did you buy it from
    Shop BB.com
    10-29-14 12:16 AM
    10-29-14 12:24 AM
    I thought there was a different way to do it than through DR?
    10-29-14 12:34 AM
    Mine looks exactly like yours @donmanteo. If it's not coming off I wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    10-29-14 12:52 AM
    Mine looks exactly like yours @donmanteo. If it's not coming off I wouldn't worry about it.

The issue is one side is lifting and I don't want it to fall off and have to deal with that.
    10-29-14 12:55 AM
    The issue is one side is lifting and I don't want it to fall off and have to deal with that.
    Sorry I missed that. I thought you were talking about the bits coming up towards the camera.

10-29-14 12:58 AM
    That's what I am talking about, but one of them is physically lifting.
    10-29-14 01:17 AM
270 ... 34567 ...