Hello i have a problem with connecting my Passport to BB Link. I installed it and now I want to take some music files to my Passport, but it says that Blackberry hasn't got an access to iTunes library. I've tried with remote access through file manager on my BlackBerry, but there's no Mac files to choose, only dropbox and folders on my Passport. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 09:54 AM
    What am I doing wrong?
    Nothing. BlackBerry Link is no longer compatible with Mac OS X and has numerous issues with iTunes sync. You're better off enabling your device as mass storage and just dragging and dropping your music onto your device that way. - http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000013564
    Heru Rising likes this.
    04-07-17 12:15 PM
    Yup, drag and drop works, or you could sync itunes with dropbox, depending on dropbox space and how much music you have...

Strangely enough Link started working again at some point but there are many caveats. The latest is that it doesn't like just any USB port: on my macbook pro the right hand USB port seems to deliver less juice, I have an external DAC that connects and disconnects on its own, and only works well on the left hand port. I connected my Passport to a USB 2 + ethernet hub on the right side (to which I can connect powered hard drives and USB sticks), no dice... Says backing up but finishes in seconds and doesn't backup anything. Left port: backing up now... Yes this also says a lot about Mac quality or lack thereof.
    04-07-17 03:15 PM
    Maybe some more details of the OP's setup will help. I've not found Link to cause a real problem until 10.11. E.g., I use it with 10.10 and 10.7, and it works ok, though not without some quirky behavior.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 05:46 PM
    Blend also works fine on MacOs.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 10:09 PM