09-29-14 07:32 PM
58 123
tools
    So not only did BlackBerry insult it's loyal users who have chosen to stay with them and not migrate to apple or android.. they don't include a leather holster with the passport.. wtf is this? Why is john Chen so cheap for?

Also, what's with BlackBerry saying "we priced the passport competitively to compete with other smartphones".. $699 is competitive? Since when? And yes I already know it's $599 in the USA but it should be the same in Canada.

I am disappointed with BlackBerry and johnny Chen. As a veteran of these forums and one of the founding members I am insulted.

Not happy, Johhny Chen you should be ashamed of yourself for doing this, especially to the country where your product was created. I am very angry with them and Sackharry will not be buying one anytime soon with a $699 price tag + taxes which will come to over $800!!!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah go join apple. Richest company in the world and they have been insulting their fans for years. No holster ever that I can remember. Gouging if you want to go from a 16Gb to higher storage.

And don't give me this bull**** about BlackBerry has to give me more because of market share etc. Last time I checked when iPhone launched they had exactly 0% market share yet their fans were happy to pay and continue playing through their nose. And without a holster ever. Heck they got a cheap rubber one for antenna gate.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:42 PM
    So not only did BlackBerry insult it's loyal users who have chosen to stay with them and not migrate to apple or android.. they don't include a leather holster with the passport.. wtf is this? Why is john Chen so cheap for?

Also, what's with BlackBerry saying "we priced the passport competitively to compete with other smartphones".. $699 is competitive? Since when? And yes I already know it's $599 in the USA but it should be the same in Canada.

I am disappointed with BlackBerry and johnny Chen. As a veteran of these forums and one of the founding members I am insulted.

Not happy, Johhny Chen you should be ashamed of yourself for doing this, especially to the country where your product was created. I am very angry with them and Sackharry will not be buying one anytime soon with a $699 price tag + taxes which will come to over $800!!!

Posted via CB10
    How much where you expecting for a flagship phone? It is cheaper that the iPhone 6 and no leather case either. This is hilarious!

ROFL

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:44 PM
    Has anyone offered you some cheese to go with that whine?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:56 PM
    How can a holster ever be free?
    It's all in the price of the phone in some way. Just because there's no separate price tag for the thing, don't ever think it's free. It never is. If not so individually, then at least in the aggregate.
    09-25-14 02:57 PM
    Why are you loyal to BlackBerry ?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:03 PM
    I'm sure I had to buy my leather holster for my Z10. I'd LIKE to have that option for the Passport, but no, I don't expect it to be an included "freebie."

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:33 AM
    OP is a baby back *****

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 06:52 PM
    It's a BlackBerry flagship! Not other company flagship! And. They should show some appreciation to their loyal customer base, the leather holster was always the thing that separated BlackBerry from every other phone out there..

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately, the passport is so big that 1 dead cow = 3 leather passport holsters. Not bovine friendly!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1052 O2 UK
    BCITMike likes this.
    09-29-14 07:32 PM
58 123