How do I erase my BlackBerry ID so it doesn't show up as an option to use it? I'll give this phone to a family member and don't want them to be able to use my bbid. I could erase the whole phone with link but I put a lot of apps and stuff on this phone for them

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 10:08 AM
    Under settings under Blackberry ID what does edit bb ID do ? Does it allow you to change your bb ID ? I don't think / know if you can just leave it blank and it will take it. Might create a new ID with a new email online and then type that in ?
    11-04-14 10:15 AM
    Get them their own BlackBerry id??? That way they can install the same apps that you have.

Other than that, a wipe will reset the phone and BlackBerry id.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 10:35 AM
    How do I erase my BlackBerry ID so it doesn't show up as an option to use it? I'll give this phone to a family member and don't want them to be able to use my bbid. I could erase the whole phone with link but I put a lot of apps and stuff on this phone for them

Posted via CB10
    You must security wipe the phone in order to change the BlackBerry ID. You can give them the phone and just not your BlackBerry ID password but they won't be able to use BBM. Its best if they get their own BlackBerry ID. You cannot "share" apps with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    11-04-14 10:40 AM
    You must security wipe the phone in order to change the BlackBerry ID. You can give them the phone and just not your BlackBerry ID password but they won't be able to use BBM. Its best if they get their own BlackBerry ID. You cannot "share" apps with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    This!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-04-14 03:32 PM
    Ok thanks guys. One more question. Her bbid is from android. Can she transfer that to the passport or should she just make a new one.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 07:19 PM
    Ok thanks guys. One more question. Her bbid is from android. Can she transfer that to the passport or should she just make a new one.

Posted via CB10
    She can use the same BlackBerry ID as on her android. It will just sign her out of BBM on the Android.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 10:46 PM