Hello

I missed the BBW deadline update I just wanted to know if most of the apps will work does the BlackBerry hub app look similar to the features on the latest android Google play BlackBerry Hub

Thank you
    06-21-20 01:50 PM
    Hello

I missed the BBW deadline update I just wanted to know if most of the apps will work does the BlackBerry hub app look similar to the features on the latest android Google play BlackBerry Hub

Thank you
    Your post is kind of all over the place in one sentence.

BB10 Hub is built into the OS. It's not a separate app you install. It's different from the one made for Android phones in Google Play. The Android version tries to mimic the BB10 version, but the BB10 Hub hasn't been updated since the last OS update in 2018.

Apps on BB10 still work fine unless they rely on outside services or APIs that may have been shut down or changed. Change of APIs is what made the native Facebook and LinkedIn apps useless.

You can still update BBW. There is a thread about it.

Had to edit my post to say the last update was 2018... in November, I believe.
    Last edited by joeldf; 06-21-20 at 02:46 PM.
    06-21-20 02:24 PM
    Thanks for your reply sorry for the lack of understanding between BlackBerry iOS and Android which you explained very well for me , so my question is now is it worth me going through what I personally find a pretty complex procedure to update BBW are there still useful working apps for BlackBerry iOS which I can utilise on my passport I list a few apps I am struggling to get anywhere

ring always at home
    invoice simple
    Marriott app
    Hilton app
    turbo scan

to name just a few or would I be better off trying to locate an apK for these apps

Many thanks for your help
    06-21-20 02:44 PM
    Thanks for your reply sorry for the lack of understanding between BlackBerry iOS and Android which you explained very well for me , so my question is now is it worth me going through what I personally find a pretty complex procedure to update BBW are there still useful working apps for BlackBerry iOS which I can utilise on my passport I list a few apps I am struggling to get anywhere

ring always at home
    invoice simple
    Marriott app
    Hilton app
    turbo scan

to name just a few or would I be better off trying to locate an apK for these apps

Many thanks for your help
    You won't find those on BlackBerry World. Nor will you find Android apps for those things that will work.
    06-21-20 03:24 PM
    thanks for you help
    06-21-20 04:15 PM
    But please stop calling it iOs!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-20 10:54 PM
    Ring at home: try Profile Changer pro, it is in bb.
    06-21-20 11:57 PM