All my Q10 did was reboot. Think they'd fix that problem right? Nope. My passport is worse. My passport has frozen and rebooted itself 6 times already today. Yes, 6. And all when I needed it most. I'm getting sick and tired of this bs. I've been a blackberry user forever and i love this phone, when it works. BB10 is still very buggy in my opinion and it's just not up to snuff in a lot of areas. Come on blackberry. BB10 has been on the market for what seems like forever now

Posted via CB10 for Passport
    11-13-14 08:03 PM
    All my Q10 did was reboot. Think they'd fix that problem right? Nope. My passport is worse. My passport has frozen and rebooted itself 6 times already today. Yes, 6. And all when I needed it most. I'm getting sick and tired of this bs. I've been a blackberry user forever and i love this phone, when it works. BB10 is still very buggy in my opinion and it's just not up to snuff in a lot of areas. Come on blackberry. BB10 has been on the market for what seems like forever now

Have to tried reloading the OS? Haven't had any trouble with my passport whatsoever

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    phikappa likes this.
    11-13-14 08:06 PM
    Someone put it together wrong, drugs in the workplace. Humans building things. manufacture problem?
    11-13-14 08:11 PM
    Have to tried reloading the OS? Haven't had any trouble with my passport whatsoever

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    I honestly can't be bothered to screw around with it i don't have time. BlackBerry is supposed to be reliable and for me they've been anything but. Especially when it takes hours at a time to restore a device. Oh and the ear piece has gone crackly for no reason to. Same problem occured with my z10 also

atjgr, Savior4Life and Flatman like this.
    11-13-14 08:12 PM
    My dad had a reboot problem. Turns out the power button was getting stuck on the case.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 08:16 PM
    EDIT...Removed rest of post, MOD I guess you missed this one in all the purging of posts. It was an attempt to help OP prior to OP stating he couldn't be bothered to do anything himself to fix his issue.
    Last edited by stealthbob; 11-14-14 at 03:38 PM.
    andy957 and spikesolie like this.
    11-13-14 08:19 PM
    May be a app you've always downloaded causing you issues. Have a look mite be a android app or something causing the problems.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 08:23 PM
    I have also experienced unexpected rebooting on my q10 and passport, just does it suddenly... #justsayin

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 08:24 PM
    I had a Q10 from launch and never had a problem with it. I gave the Q10 to my step-daughter when I got my Passport. I have not had a problem with my Passport which I purchased on launch day.

I do not lead a charmed life. There was nothing special about the circumstances under which I purchased either phone.

Either you are the unluckiest person alive or you live someplace with peculiar magnetic fields or your problems are imaginary.

At least that's how I see it. I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-13-14 08:25 PM
    OP - z10, q10, Passport all having range of similar problems?

Have you ever considered there is another common denominator? YOU keep having similar problems, ever wonder if it's something about your environment, use pattern , accessories , leaks, side loads, something??

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    marknmel, mister2d and spikesolie like this.
    11-13-14 08:27 PM
    My dad had a reboot problem. Turns out the power button was getting stuck on the case.

Posted via CB10
    Lol just today I had a customer at my store and that was her problem haha so look into that maybe OP!

Posted from my Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1016
    11-13-14 08:29 PM
    I have read SO many posts since BB10 launched about Z10, Q10 and Passports (the three devices I have owned) crying about the oddest issues. I must be REALLY lucky but I have never had a single issue with any of my BB10 devices. Not once.

It makes me wonder if I am the minority or if these people are trolls?
    ggbrands, Jrox74 and marknmel like this.
    11-13-14 08:31 PM
    OP if you can't be bothered trying to find a solution to your problems, why are you telling us about your problems on this thread? Are you seeking sympathy or are you trying to bash BlackBerry because you are miserable? It seems your odds of bad luck with BB devices are quite high, so why don't you do yourself a favour and move to another platform.
    spikesolie, Blacklatino and acovey like this.
    11-13-14 08:45 PM
    OP if you can't be bothered trying to find a solution to your problems, why are you telling us about your problems on this thread? Are you seeking sympathy or are you trying to bash BlackBerry because you are miserable? It seems your odds of bad luck with BB devices are quite high, so why don't you do yourself a favour and move to another platform.
    I probably will pal. I don't have time in my busy life to **** around with my phone to fix it. I expect it to work when I need it. I depend on it. I most likely will move to another os. One that is more stable and reliable. I posted this to share my experience with everyone about how it hasn't been my first time with the same issue. Is it bad luck? Could be. But for a premium device, it was not money well spent for me.

11-13-14 08:55 PM
    As much as I sympathise with the OP... ( had my first Apple phone replaced 4 times in 1 month )...... I find it a bit immature to come and vent and when members try to help... the OP simply gives up... then what is the point of coming on the the forum and complaining in the first place... some of us unlucky souls do come across a crop of lemons every so often,, does not help how we feel but just a fact of life..... hope the OP finds some hardware that works.....
    11-13-14 09:12 PM
    You can't be too busy. You took time to initiate this thread. A truly busy person would have dealt with the problem in the most expedient way.

I knew a woman who couldn't wear a watch - any watch. Why? She had a peculiar magnetic energy that literally stopped watches. (This was prior to digital watches so I don't know how they would have fared on her.)

So it's entirely possible that the problem is indeed you. Perhaps you have some odd physical peculiarity that causes high quality premium devices to reboot?

11-13-14 09:15 PM
    Not to question the OP's honesty, but this just sets off bells for me. This is the most stable OS I've ever experienced, including desktop. I have a couple of friends using these new BlackBerry devices, and nobody has ever mentioned this problem. I certainly haven't seen it. Does BlackBerry just not like certain (rare) people, triggering a reboot issue? Very weird.
    acovey likes this.
    11-13-14 09:27 PM
    Stange that the same thing is happening on two separate devices. Same app on both causing problems? The whole scenario really sounds illogical ?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 09:29 PM
    You can't be too busy. You took time to initiate this thread. A truly busy person would have dealt with the problem in the most expedient way.

I knew a woman who couldn't wear a watch - any watch. Why? She had a peculiar magnetic energy that literally stopped watches. (This was prior to digital watches so I don't know how they would have fared on her.)

So it's entirely possible that the problem is indeed you. Perhaps you have some odd physical peculiarity that causes high quality premium devices to reboot?

It takes 30 seconds to make a thread and 6+ hours to reload an os and get all of my content back on it. Hmm

Savior4Life likes this.
    11-13-14 09:35 PM
    The solution is simple. If the OS reload doesn't work, exchange it because it may be a hardware issue.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    11-13-14 10:02 PM
    You sideloaded or installed an incompatible app. Disable/uninstall the apps you have put on it one at a time until you find the one causing the reboots. I can pretty much promise you its not the phones fault, having two totally different devices with the same fairly rare issue.

The solution is simple. If the OS reload doesn't work, exchange it because it may be a hardware issue.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Unlikely its a hardware issue if the same thing was happening on his completely different Q10.
    11-13-14 10:05 PM
    Not a single reboot. Had it happen on my Z10 but not too frequently. Not once so far on PP as 10.3 has been rock solid.

Posted CB10->BB Passport
    11-13-14 10:31 PM
    Mate, he bought a brand new Passport, probably no more than a month old, if that, and it has the most frustrating issue a phone should have - it doesnt work

This issue isnt new. I've had it, OP has it, and many people have had it.
    I've owned several Blackberry's and several iPhones, and never have I had any issued with Apple products, it was always something with Blackberry products, even though I prefer BBRY over AAPL.

I'm assuming youve never had this issue with any of your Blackberrys because if you've had, you'd surely understand

- In the middle of a phone call? Lel, lemme restart that phone for you, give me 5 minutes, lad
    - Oh, I got an email...let me just slide left to the Hu-- lel just kidding, lemme restart that phone for you, give me 5 minutes, lad
    - Let me put on a playlist to plug into my headpho-- lel, lemme restart that phone for you, give me 5 minutes, lad

Want to fix it?
    Yeah let me just spend 8+ hours reformatting (with no guarantee it will resolve the issue)

Or call BBRY for software support, spend literally HOURS getting either nothing done, or them telling you to reformat, so add on another 8+ hours (with no guarantee it will resolve the issue)

Or call BBRY for software and/or hardware support, spend literally HOURS till they finally issue a refund or replacement, you have to go down to the post, ship it, wait for them to get it, wait for them to process the return/replacement, wait for them ship the new one. Well, looks like you're 7+ days without a phone now because BBRY just couldnt get it right.

Aint
    nobody
    got
    time
    for
    that
    reeneebob, andy957, kirson and 1 others like this.
    11-13-14 10:39 PM

I don't understand folks have these types of issues. I have had a Z10 and a Q10 and neither have been a problem.
    11-13-14 10:41 PM
    Crackling earpiece on two different devices? Constant reboots on different devices? I'm thinking something in your daily environment is affecting your phones. Either that or you are really unlucky. Do you work in harsh environments? Even manufacturing facilities can have airborne particles that could affect electronic devices. Too bad you don't want any help. Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    southlander and spikesolie like this.
    11-13-14 10:41 PM
100 123 ...