So, I have always been able to set up Chrysler's UConnect to answer my phone calls and such and with the recent addition of Blackberry Assistant (i.e. Cortana) I can even read and send messages and emails through the voice system and the car audio unit. Now, WHY can I not get to use the "Messages" feature on the car audio unit??? It doesn't even recognize the Blackberry to set it up.What gives??? Isn't QNX part of Blackberry's portfolio and the major player in the car audio connectivity market??

Anybody have any thoughts/opinions on this matter??
    11-15-15 06:29 PM
    So, I have always been able to set up Chrysler's UConnect to answer my phone calls and such and with the recent addition of Blackberry Assistant (i.e. Cortana) I can even read and send messages and emails through the voice system and the car audio unit. Now, WHY can I not get to use the "Messages" feature on the car audio unit??? It doesn't even recognize the Blackberry to set it up.What gives??? Isn't QNX part of Blackberry's portfolio and the major player in the car audio connectivity market??

Anybody have any thoughts/opinions on this matter??
    QNX is just the core, everything else is Chrysler. It's like DOS sitting under Windows.
    11-15-15 07:20 PM
    Excellent analogy...I get it.
    11-16-15 07:00 PM