Thanks everyone for the feedback. For those with the regular Seidio case, let me ask you this -- when you swipe left/right on the display of the phone, does the case impede your swiping? For example, when moving apps from one screen to the next, is there any impediment in doing so smoothly because of the case?

I have a Blackberry case for my Z10 and, as it does not cover the side edges of the display, there is no impediment to swiping which I experienced with other cases, such as Seidio... And I really love the case overall -- bizarre that the Blackberry case for the Passport aint so sweet for several people..
    Not at all.

Blackberry Passport SQW 100-1, 10.3.0.908
    12-25-14 04:06 PM
    They are in stock again at shop CB so I'm grabbing a seidio

Executive Producer of the Peevishlicious Crew via my Canadian Passport
    12-25-14 04:14 PM
    Just in case someone is interested, I am selling my seidio case, decided to go with the hard shell... Merry Christmas!

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 06:04 PM
    Just in case someone is interested, I am selling my seidio case, decided to go with the hard shell... Merry Christmas!

Posted via CB10
    What color? Condition? I have a new in box oem hardshell case

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 07:49 PM
    Yes, maybe I should have given more details... it's brand new, black, came with the seidio holster but decided to use the hard shell and the holster as a personal customized combo... I still have the original box and it's seating in my drawer so I would love to sell it to someone who wants to use it...

What color? Condition? I have a new in box oem hardshell case

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 10:55 PM
    Yes, maybe I should have given more details... it's brand new, black, came with the seidio holster but decided to use the hard shell and the holster as a personal customized combo... I still have the original box and it's seating in my drawer so I would love to sell it to someone who wants to use it...

Posted via CB10
    I'm interested. Also have a new in box oem hardshell if you're interested in a trade. PM me

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 07:04 AM
    Hi. Does this mean that the PP in the hardshell case fits in the Seidio holster?
    12-26-14 11:05 AM
    PM sent

I'm interested. Also have a new in box oem hardshell if you're interested in a trade. PM me

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 11:13 AM
    Yes, it does... it rattles a bit though (since the hard shell makes the phone slimmer than the seidio)... the seidio protects the phone better

Hi. Does this mean that the PP in the hardshell case fits in the Seidio holster?
    12-26-14 11:18 AM
    Hey Gallopiton, I have the hardshell and would like the Seidio...SWAP? I'm in British Columbia Canada, but mailing should be cheap??
    12-26-14 11:24 AM
    Great. Thanks. I have the hard case, which I like, but just ordered the Seidio case + holster deal. Nice to have the option.
    12-26-14 11:39 AM
    Hey, not interested since I have the hard shell as well... thanks for the offer though... don't want to hijack this thread, PMed me if you want to buy it

Hey Gallopiton, I have the hardshell and would like the Seidio...SWAP? I'm in British Columbia Canada, but mailing should be cheap??
    12-26-14 12:07 PM
    Hey gallopiton...how did you customize that hard shell OEM with the Seidio holster? That holster has some space there.
    12-26-14 12:16 PM
    Hey Geok, just did as someone else suggested and I cut a piece of mouse pad to reduce the gap created by the slimmer fit of the hard shell; however pretty often I just remove the pad and let it rattles in the holster with the hard shell on since doesn't bother me

Hey gallopiton...how did you customize that hard shell OEM with the Seidio holster? That holster has some space there.
    GeoK likes this.
    12-26-14 12:39 PM
    I'm trying to decide between these cases as well. Which is thinner?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 02:02 PM
    For sure the hard shell is thinner but the seidio protects the phone better so it depends on your use, both are great cases

I'm trying to decide between these cases as well. Which is thinner?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 02:40 PM
    OK, Maybe tomorrow I will try that route with a mouse pad.
    Just worried about the look.
    As for the rattle....that would drive me nuts.
    Maybe put a thin strip at the top and bottom just to give the Passport the cushioning in the holster?

Hey Geok, just did as someone else suggested and I cut a piece of mouse pad to reduce the gap created by the slimmer fit of the hard shell; however pretty often I just remove the pad and let it rattles in the holster with the hard shell on since doesn't bother me
    12-28-14 09:15 PM
    Got home from faction and mine was there today. Very Stealthy in Black, fits well in the front pocket

Executive Producer of the Peevishlicious Crew via my Canadian Passport
    12-31-14 08:22 PM
    Any pics of the bottom of the case? I ask because the case I bought has big holes around the speaker port. Dropped it once, scuffed the hell outta my speaker

Passport (unlocked) via AT&T
    01-02-15 12:02 AM
    I ended up getting both cases, and as its harder to drop a pp in my experience, I prefer the BlackBerry case, especially as it is oh so nice to swipe across every mm of the PP screen which this case affords . And no disfigurement issues to the PP back surface here as some others have mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 10:33 PM
45 12