I wish I could have the BlackBerry assistant speak out my schedule in my calender as it happened instead of a stupid ringtone reminder.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster and GeoK like this.
    05-03-15 04:04 PM
    I have a few wishes for the BlackBerry calendar too;

1. To put tasks that I have to do according to the time I have to do them

2. To allow me to check the tasks & events for I have already done or accomplished

3. To let me automatically search & display the phone numbers of the people I am supposed to meet so that in the event either of us couldn't make it or need to push it later it's just there & I just have to tap on the number to call them.

4. Multiple alarm for each event if I need to call the appointment a day or so ahead just to reconfirm the appointment.

5. A direct link to maps or Waze so that when I need to meet someone in a place I'm not too familiar with I just have to tap on the venue to get directions to get there.

Posted via CB10
    mefretwell and outlib like this.
    05-03-15 04:19 PM
    I wish I could add attachments to my activesync calendar....

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 05:11 PM
    I wish I could have the BlackBerry assistant speak out my schedule in my calender as it happened instead of a stupid ringtone reminder.

Posted via CB10
    Not a bad idea actually. I would like an option for this. I don't think iOS or Android that have done this yet.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 06:11 PM
    I agree. My friend has an assistant that tells him if he got a text or cal by whom.

Calander should be able to do same!?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 10:24 PM
    I wish I could add attachments to my activesync calendar....

Posted via CB10
    Interesting, I would like to understand what you want to do with the attachment. The current one on the BlackBerry 10 already look for documents that might be relevant to the event & display it to you in the calendar.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 12:06 AM
    Interesting, I would like to understand what you want to do with the attachment. The current one on the BlackBerry 10 already look for documents that might be relevant to the event & display it to you in the calendar.

Posted via CB10
    I too would like this feature. To give an example of why it might be useful, I have just booked a holiday, and all the details are in a PDF. Would be very useful to be able to attach this to the calendar entry. Otherwise I have to search for the email (which the calendar app hasn't recognised is related to the calendar entry) or save the PDF and have to search for it at the airport. Would be much easier if I could attach it to the calender entry

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 10:30 AM
    I too would like this feature. To give an example of why it might be useful, I have just booked a holiday, and all the details are in a PDF. Would be very useful to be able to attach this to the calendar entry. Otherwise I have to search for the email (which the calendar app hasn't recognised is related to the calendar entry) or save the PDF and have to search for it at the airport. Would be much easier if I could attach it to the calender entry

Posted via CB10
    From what I understand, you want the ability to attach something manually?

Can we add to that? Can we also share that file with other people who have been invited for the appointment?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 12:08 PM
    I have a few wishes for the BlackBerry calendar too;

1. To put tasks that I have to do according to the time I have to do them

2. To allow me to check the tasks & events for I have already done or accomplished

3. To let me automatically search & display the phone numbers of the people I am supposed to meet so that in the event either of us couldn't make it or need to push it later it's just there & I just have to tap on the number to call them.

4. Multiple alarm for each event if I need to call the appointment a day or so ahead just to reconfirm the appointment.

5. A direct link to maps or Waze so that when I need to meet someone in a place I'm not too familiar with I just have to tap on the venue to get directions to get there.

Posted via CB10
    I like this except for 5.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 10:41 AM