Hi

I just cannot get Blackberry Blend to work on my iPad or Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Blend is connecting find via my Win 7 laptop and also my iMac. Both they and the ipad and galaxy Note are on the same wifi network.

When I try Blend on the iPad, it shows the my BB Passport as a connection option, however when I select the Passport it tries to connect and then reconnect, however times out and goes back to select the device screen.

On the Galaxy, it gives me a message saying my BB is not connected to the network.

All units have the latest Blend version. My Passport runs the 10.3.0 OS.

Any suggestions?
    11-18-14 04:21 AM
    Not sure exactly what the problem is because Blend works great on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2. After installing reboot both the Passport and your tablets.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 05:17 AM
    Hm... for me, Blend works on iPad, but not smoothly.
    Everytime I leave the blend app on iPad and go back to it, it keeps searching for my Passport, and at the end, for some reason I need to force quit the blend app and than re-open it, upon which it will prompt me to enter my BBID again.

So this makes it not quite convenient for me to use Blend on iPad.
    11-18-14 08:22 AM
    Hi. Tried reboot after install etc, but still no joy.

Quite frustrating as I had hoped to forego the laptop and use tablet only.
    11-18-14 08:56 AM
    I have now factory reset the iPad Air and tried to connect using Blend without downloading or activating any other apps to see if they may been interfering. Unfortunately still no Blend-iPad connection. Blend on the iPad can see the BB Passport but cannot seem to connect to it.

Does anyone out there really have no ideas?

Even my thread on the Blackberry website remains without effective solutions other than the official BB Blend troubleshooting guide.
    11-28-14 06:35 AM
    BlackBerry Blend is not working on my iPad anymore.

I wasted 2 hours reinstalling my BlackBerry and reinstalling BlackBerry Blend on my iPad to no avail.

Then I realized other people having the same problem.

So BlackBerry Blend seems to be dead on iPad.
    08-07-16 12:18 AM
    BlackBerry Blend is not working on my iPad anymore.

I wasted 2 hours reinstalling my BlackBerry and reinstalling BlackBerry Blend on my iPad to no avail.

Then I realized other people having the same problem.

So BlackBerry Blend seems to be dead on iPad.
    Same here.
    08-07-16 12:45 AM
    Blend and the whole Mac system have issues because BlackBerry have never updated Blend or Link after Mac OS update 10.11 and same with IOS 9.*, I have spoken with @BlackBerryHelp about this and they have no knowledge of any update, unless it will be addressed in 10.3.3 and they are working on a update for Link on Mac.

You can look at this link and look at Resolution 2 in particular http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037522

Posted via my magical Passport with BB10 none of Droid rubbish!
    08-07-16 07:12 AM
    Interesting as I gave up on this a while back...same issue with my IPAD since updating the IOS. I will try the resolution in the link and see if that works.

Posted via CB10 using PP SE
    08-07-16 10:16 AM
    Interesting as I gave up on this a while back...same issue with my IPAD since updating the IOS. I will try the resolution in the link and see if that works.

Posted via CB10 using PP SE
    That resolution only applies to Mac OSX, not iOS which is the topic of this thread, so it won't help the iPad problem.
    08-07-16 11:25 AM
    That resolution only applies to Mac OSX, not iOS which is the topic of this thread, so it won't help the iPad problem.
    Already stated this in previous reply it was for Mac OS 10.11 and said I have spoken to @BlackBerryHelp with regards to IOS 9.*, still the topic of this thread, the resolution was to have a look at for info.

08-07-16 11:35 AM
    There you go just as I was talking about when I said I had spoken to @BlackBerryHelp so, this will be for IOS in case anybody says. http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-b...us?cb_mobile=0

08-08-16 01:01 PM