I installed Blend on my Windows 7 pro machine and I connected with my Passport right away. However when I downloaded and installed Blend on my work Laptop Windows 7 Pro also I connected via USB cable I get the confirmation code on both the laptop and my passport and my laptop comes up saying unable to connect. Has anyone else been to get Blend working with a USB connection and on a second PC. The Passport has blend turned on it does show my laptop as on of the computers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Posted from my Crackberry 10 App on Blackberry Passport
    10-27-14 06:19 PM
    However when I downloaded and installed Blend on my work Laptop Windows 7 Pro also I connected via USB cable I get the confirmation code on both the laptop and my passport and my laptop comes up saying unable to connect
    Do you have any antivirus or anything on that computer that may be blocking any connections?
    10-27-14 06:25 PM
    I use the same antivirus on both and home computers I even temporarily turned off my windows firewall still no luck. The only difference is that my work computer is on a domain but I checked the security policies on the domain server still nothing that should block it. I have admin rights on the laptop and the on the network.

Posted from my Crackberry 10 App on Blackberry Passport
    10-27-14 09:08 PM