Right for the past few days I just haven't been able to get my passport to work with BlackBerry blend.

I've tried connecting it with the USB cable and it connects to my laptop, it pairs fine but after a few minutes or so...it disconnects and doesn't bring up the dashboard.

Same with a wifi connection, my phone is connected to the wifi in my house but again will not connect.

I've deleted and re-installed blend but still no dice.

Any ideas??

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 04:13 PM
    What OS are you using on your phone?

Try another computer? That could tell you what the problem is: the phone, of the computer.
    10-16-14 04:29 PM
    10.3.0.1052 is the OS it came with. I haven't got access to another computer at the moment sadly.
    Just rebooted both laptop and passport and tried again. It connects and I get a flashing led on my passport with a message saying BlackBerry blend is now connected. BlackBerry blend on laptop says connected and bringing up dashboard but then straight away disconnects.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 04:31 PM
    Just curious, is this a Windows based laptop or OSX?
    10-16-14 06:01 PM
    Windows 7 laptop.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 06:04 PM
    Try a different USB cord, and a different port on your laptop...in case something is loose ...also try updating the BB Blend App on your new Phone. Once I updated the App, my Laptop was able to display the BB Blend Dashboard- a very cool App!

To update the App- open Blackberry World...slide the screen from the left and choose My World, then games and apps, then choose the BB Blend...hope it helps!
    Last edited by MapleLane; 10-16-14 at 09:25 PM. Reason: FOrgot to identify how to update
    10-16-14 09:22 PM
    Have you tried re-booting your passport. Mine wouldn't connect today. Once I re-booted it connected fine.
    10-16-14 09:49 PM
    Make sure ipv6 is enabled

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 10:24 PM
    Try a different USB cord, and a different port on your laptop...in case something is loose ...also try updating the BB Blend App on your new Phone. Once I updated the App, my Laptop was able to display the BB Blend Dashboard- a very cool App!

To update the App- open Blackberry World...slide the screen from the left and choose My World, then games and apps, then choose the BB Blend...hope it helps!
    I'll try that later and report back. As for updating blend??, there is no update for blend on BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:19 AM
    Make sure ipv6 is enabled

Posted via CB10
    How do I enable that on the passport or do I have to enable it on my laptop??

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:19 AM
    Had problem (and still sometimes have) on OSX. I believe it has something to do with VPN usage. So reboot laptop, then Blend OK, using VPN to work for a while, disconnect from VPN and then Blend won't connect. Reboot laptop and fine, sometimes reboot phone. Doesn't seem to be very reliable at the moment.
    10-17-14 08:12 AM
    Ok so I'm officially out of ideas on blend not working with my Passport. I've tried everything I can think of but no luck.

I've deleted both link and blend and re-installed, same with drivers but yet no go. It will pair fine with my Passport and tell me it's connected to my laptop. It also says bringing up the dashboard but then it times out and disconnects.

So looks like blend will just not work for me. Have tried on 2 other pc's and same frigging thing. Not sure if it's my passport that's causing an issue or what.

Guess I'll just have to do without :sad:

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 04:54 PM