Hello to everyone! I just wanted to share a funny thing that happened today in my friend's car! He came to pick me up and when I went inside his car he was struggling with his Iphone 6S trying to connect it with the board computer and in the same time he was asking Siri to call our other friend for him. Anyway nothing worked and Siri was still listening without reacting or doing nothing. He restarted the phone and this time wasnt able to use Siri at all cause she wasnt understanding probably the "call" command, or maybe couldn't recognize the voice. In that moment I grabbed the passport from my pocket, pressed the middle button and immediately after BlackBerry Assistant showed up I ask to call our friend. The call was made and the recipient was bussy. I pressed again and asked to send a text message while I was saying what to writte. Got the confirmation MESSAGE SENT and when I turned the head on my left I saw my friend who was amazed by the OS and the short and simple way that I did it! Actually passport did it!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 02:18 AM
    When it works, it works.

But usually, it takes far longer to use BlackBerry Assistant than it does Siri, and Siri does a lot more, largely due to the app integration.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 03:03 AM
    It was just a glitch for Siri, it is still one of the best personal assistants out there.
    ahhhlain likes this.
    11-24-16 06:16 AM
    Blackberry assist gets the job done! Use it all the time on my Passport and Classic!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 08:06 AM
    All that time spent, Two clicks and without saying a word could have been much faster.
    babugaru1 and Vistaus like this.
    11-24-16 10:10 AM
    I was pleased with how the Blackberry assistant worked on my Classic, but Google Now is way faster. There's like literally now time in between you asking the question and it answering. Very impressive.
    11-24-16 02:08 PM
    I was pleased with how the Blackberry assistant worked on my Classic, but Google Now is way faster. There's like literally now time in between you asking the question and it answering. Very impressive.
    And now Google Assistant blows away Google Now. It's a leap ahead everything else out there.
    11-24-16 02:11 PM
    It might have just been a hiccup on the part of Siri.. I remember the old N4BB doing a shootout of the 3 or 4 mobile assistants.. I forgot the results though.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 05:01 PM