How can I make BB assistant remember which number is my wife or my mom or my sister like Siri does?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 09:34 AM
    Just say the name you used for the contact.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 10:11 AM
    BlackBerry assistant is more barebones compared to siri. It's mostly made for business I would say.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-08-16 10:30 AM
    Try this: under your contacts add a new field, pick name details and in the newly added field select the nickname option and update it accordingly (e.g. Mom, sister or phonetic names) then ask the assistant to call those nicknames you have added.

Posted on my awesome Passport
    04-08-16 05:47 PM
    Try this: under your contacts add a new field, pick name details and in the newly added field select the nickname option and update it accordingly (e.g. Mom, sister or phonetic names) then ask the assistant to call those nicknames you have added.

Posted on my awesome Passport
    Yes, it works but not 100%. For example, when I say "call my mom". BB assistant still ask me back to select the contact between Mom and Ma (my friend's name).

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 10:42 PM
    Why not hotkey the number to something on the keyboard?
    04-10-16 12:28 AM
    Assistant is horrible. I say, " Call Dad." Assistant says, "There are five entries for Dad: Dad, Debbie Willam, Dorothy Banoff, Donald..." How do you go from on syllable, Dad, to four syllable, Debbie Willam. Oh, I speak well, I'm a public speaker, years of voice and diction training and 31 years of full-time public speaking. The old BlackBerry voice dial worked flawlessly, this is ridiculous. I have tried full, and basic assistance. Basic works best, but it still gives me the above example. Worthless.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 12:26 PM