Who has the bigger issue with apps? I had to use a windows phone for a few days waiting for my passport to be replaced.

What I found was, optional entertainment apps were there, in native apps.
    MLB, Netflix, WatchESPN etc.
    These are all apps I have on my Passport but they are all android.
    Advantage Windows phone here.

However, there were additional work apps that simply are not available at all in anyway on WP that I have on my passport. This certainly trumps WP for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 10:50 AM
    Native Apps.... MLB, Netflix.... you mean the Amazon Store or Google Play?

Windows Phone's app market is growing and MS is working on other options.

BlackBerry World and the Amazon Store are both dying, and the Google Play option is dependent on Google not locking us out. So the clear winner between BB10 and Windows Phone is the platform with a future.
    10-05-15 11:26 AM
    Who has the bigger issue with apps? I had to use a windows phone for a few days waiting for my passport to be replaced.

What I found was, optional entertainment apps were there, in native apps.
    MLB, Netflix, WatchESPN etc.
    These are all apps I have on my Passport but they are all android.
    Advantage Windows phone here.

However, there were additional work apps that simply are not available at all in anyway on WP that I have on my passport. This certainly trumps WP for me.

Posted via CB10
    What work apps in particular are you looking for?
    10-05-15 11:32 AM
    I don't have a windows phone and have never used one but I have a Lenovo Thinkpad8 running Windows 10 and the appstore on it is pathetic for me, anyway. I am still using my Playbook because of it.
    10-05-15 11:40 AM
    Email experience on Windows Phone is the worst. Until 8.1. But I heard they will enable arbitrary attachment when composing email.

For apps I use the Android version on BB10 that available on WP are Path Social Networking, Line Messenger, Instagram, and some dictionary apps.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 11:42 AM
    Native Apps.... MLB, Netflix.... you mean the Amazon Store or Google Play?

Windows Phone's app market is growing and MS is working on other options.

BlackBerry World and the Amazon Store are both dying, and the Google Play option is dependent on Google not locking us out. So the clear winner between BB10 and Windows Phone is the platform with a future.
    But I have all of those apps on bb10 but many unavailable apps on WP, that said my dad needed to replace his broken 9900 and I suggested a Lumia 640 since it was only $80 and it has worked out well.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 10:36 PM
    I don't have a windows phone and have never used one but I have a Lenovo Thinkpad8 running Windows 10 and the appstore on it is pathetic for me, anyway. I am still using my Playbook because of it.
    10-06-15 07:30 AM