Bought the red one during the recent sale (and with a coupon code) but it's not getting any love from from my circle. Must be a demographic thing. Got me thinking I should return it.

Side note, ordered it from shopbb on Monday and it arrived today with no email confirmations at all.
    Black vs Red-red-vs-black.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 07:23 PM
    Sell it to mee!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 07:24 PM
    Just curious, how did you get the coupon for amazon and what's your demographic? I love both, maybe the red a little more. It seems more futuristic and high performance

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 07:30 PM
    Just curious, how did you get the coupon for amazon and what's your demographic? I love both, maybe the red a little more. It seems more futuristic and high performance

Posted via CB10
    There was a thread here a few days ago with a member giving out a code.

Mid 40s professional. Suit and tie guy.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 07:36 PM
    There was a thread here a few days ago with a member giving out a code.

Mid 40s professional. Suit and tie guy.

Posted via CB10
    Wanna trade it for a black one?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 07:57 PM
    I have the red one and black one too, and everyone asks me about the red one.

I'm in my twenties though, but still... most people who have asked me about it are older, or at least my age.

Who cares if people aren't loving it. Did you buy it for them or for yourself? As long as you like it, that's all that matters.

Posted via CB10
    jas1978 and Tabdus like this.
    02-18-15 08:01 PM
    soo... your saying...your returning a phone because other people don't like it... and not because you don't like it.
    Who cares what other people think. Your the one using the phone not them. Your the one spending more time with it than anyone else.
    02-18-15 08:03 PM
    I have the red one and black one too, and everyone asks me about the red one.

I'm in my twenties though, but still... most people who have asked me about it are older, or at least my age.

Who cares if people aren't loving it. Did you buy it for them or for yourself? As long as you like it, that's all that matters.

Posted via CB10
    Love the front but not so hot on the back. If I could somehow swap the back of my black one with the red it would be perfect imo.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 08:06 PM
    Love the front but not so hot on the back. If I could somehow swap the back of my black one with the red it would be perfect imo.

Posted via CB10
    Just get a black case... I bought the Seidio one with the belt clip in a combo and find it looks pretty sweet in it.
    02-18-15 09:46 PM
    Just get a black case... I bought the Seidio one with the belt clip in a combo and find it looks pretty sweet in it.
    Yeah, I have this too, without the holster, and you can't even tell that it's red.

Same with the Amzer Pudding case, just the red keys and screen are exposed, the sides and back is all covered up.
    02-18-15 10:08 PM
    I would love the red passport, but I found it just too flashy for me (I have a limited edition red z10). I would totally get one if I was still in my 20's...

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 10:42 PM
    Bought the red one during the recent sale (and with a coupon code) but it's not getting any love from from my circle. Must be a demographic thing. Got me thinking I should return it.

Side note, ordered it from shopbb on Monday and it arrived today with no email confirmations at all.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Red vs Black.jpg 
Views:	739 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	334453

Posted via CB10
    Where do you live!!!

Z30 STA-5.
    02-18-15 11:22 PM
    I would be damm happy to get a red pp here in my country. Bit to late for myself now, but would have bought it instantly if it was available back then.

Loads of people around me also laugh at the size etc of my pp, but you can defiantly see they envy it abut aswell. I woudnt care much about other people's opinions in this matter.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 02:30 AM