Anyone had the black passport and switch to the red one? If so I am not sure if it is just my phone but the space bar does not seem to have the same "travel" as the black one I had. It works sometimes but I don't have the same feedback.
    12-04-14 09:47 PM
    I don't have a red one but I've had three different black ones and they've all had keyboards with different characteristics. My first one had some keys that were noticeably more wobbly than others. My first and second, the keys were very stiff and had a louder sound to them when pressed - probably just not broken in yet though. Third, no wobbly keys and they feel just about right.
    12-04-14 09:51 PM
    I just noticed the black one had better feedback while the red one sometimes does or doesn't
    12-04-14 10:02 PM
    I have both, and I don't see this difference.

The red has a much "tighter" vibrate though, if that makes any sense. Though upon reading that, it sounds kind of ... well. never mind.
    12-05-14 12:37 AM