Posting this from my iPhone as my Passport can't photograph itself.

Here's the black leather case. It went on easy. Adjusted easily.

Black leather flip case from Blackberry-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415045730.151479.jpg

It actually makes the phone much easier to hold and type on. Didn't think that'd be so, but it's so.

Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    divakar likes this.
    11-03-14 02:17 PM
    Agreed, got mine in UK three days ago

Via Z10 or Passport, whichever is to hand
    11-03-14 02:40 PM
    Wow what a beauty... It looks amazing and the phone is just wow...

Thank you for posting.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 03:26 PM
    The adhesive does not damage the back cover?
    11-03-14 04:26 PM
    The adhesive does not damage the back cover?
    I don't believe so, but I admittedly don't have longer-term experience with it.

I put it on crooked and had to reapply it, but that's about it.

Posted with my Passport via CB10!
    11-03-14 04:33 PM
    How does the case feel when it is folded around the back. Like when you are talking on the phone?
    11-03-14 06:39 PM
    I have a tan one and I find the front cover makes typing quite difficult and folding it around the back makes it awkward to hold when typing and while making a call. It looks really cool though.
    11-03-14 07:02 PM
    I find it makes typing easier, myself.

Makes calls a little tougher tho. Have to palm this thing.

Posted with my Passport via CB10
    11-03-14 07:04 PM
    let us know if dust gathers over time along the back edges of the flip where part of the adhesive is explosed.
    11-03-14 07:43 PM
    I have this case and love it also. The best part about phone calls is you can close the cover and still make the call. It's the second best feature about the case. The first being the way it feels and looks when you hold the phone while not using it.

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    11-03-14 07:52 PM
    I love mine too and agree it is easier to type on it with the case folded back than on a naked Passport. I think because it is "thicker" and more secure in my hands. The negative for me is that the cover will not lie flat on its own, which not only doesn't look good, but it won't put the phone into sleep mode. I bought the Spigen magnetic clips that were mentioned in another post and installed them on the case and phone; so far it has been working well.
    11-03-14 11:30 PM
    I want this but wish I could snap my Passport in. I'd like to switch into my hardshell case too, so I think over time, the adhesive wouldn't work as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 02:54 AM
    Horses for courses, but I was horribly dissatisfied with mine. cheap looking leather, and premium pricing for a stick on product? Now I need to remove the case adhesive every time I want to do a sim or sd card swap. All to make my Passport look like a cheap diary out of a newsagent. Just my opinion, but I'd strongly advise people see one before they buy one if at all possible.
    11-04-14 03:54 AM
    Horses for courses, but I was horribly dissatisfied with mine. cheap looking leather, and premium pricing for a stick on product? Now I need to remove the case adhesive every time I want to do a sim or sd card swap. All to make my Passport look like a cheap diary out of a newsagent. Just my opinion, but I'd strongly advise people see one before they buy one if at all possible.
    Actually the leather does look better as it ages, mine actually looks like it's real leather now and I can only see it getting better looking with age. As to the adhesive, it seems rather compliant so I don't think it's going to be too much of an issue if you decide to switch cases, SD cards or SIMs. If it looks a bit mucky it should just rub off but if not I'm planning on using a mild alcohol solution on a cloth.

Having said that my hands and span are just too big for this case, I find it gets in the way no matter where you have the front cover.
    bb10adopter111 likes this.
    11-04-14 06:27 AM
    Posting this from my iPhone as my Passport can't photograph itself.

Here's the black leather case. It went on easy. Adjusted easily.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415045730.151479.jpg 
Views:	1844 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	311859

It actually makes the phone much easier to hold and type on. Didn't think that'd be so, but it's so.

Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Question:?
    Will the OEM hard shell case attached to the Passport adhere to the adhesive in this version of the folio style of case?
    11-04-14 10:11 AM
    @cellphonejunkey - I did try attaching my phone with hard shell case to the adhesive. It is not strong at all and after a week does not stick. It sticks fine to the phone directly however I do like the look and feel of hardshell and extra protection it provides as I notice the phone directly on the flip case is slightly larger than the case. I did but these adhesive strips to see if it will bond my hard shell to flip case better. I have not tried yet.

I do like the flip case quality and leather is nice, like the battery saving option and led light option though I wish they made the back better and the option to have your phone clip onto the case vs. adhesive strip. Mine is actually almost closed completely after a week by folding the creases more without the phone. It helps and no damage.
    11-04-14 10:49 AM
    Nice! Mine is coming to the door today via FedEx

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 11:46 AM
    Nice! Mine is coming to the door today via FedEx

Posted via CB10

Cool...when did you order?
    11-04-14 12:06 PM
    Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-04-14 02:27 PM
    Does it stick onto the phone or does it have a holderBlack leather flip case from Blackberry-img_20141104_153521.jpg
    the brother likes this.
    11-04-14 02:36 PM
    what are this? PLEASE ADVISE OR SEND A LINK ASAP
    11-04-14 02:46 PM
    I have also bought the brown version. But I am not sure if I have applied it correctly. I have removed the film from the adhesive superficial and just put my passport on top of it.

Nevertheless I find it hard using it with the flip case. Typing is more difficult. But the overal look is improved.

I agree with the opinion above to test it before buying.

Got my hardshell a few days before and like it a lot more.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 02:46 PM
    11-04-14 04:30 PM
    I ordered this one a couple days ago...the one I wanted was slow boating from China though. Search for tetded on ebay. I was surprised in the various colors as previously posted and 2 tone like this one.

Black leather flip case from Blackberry-img_20141103_193335.png

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    11-04-14 05:41 PM
    I have a tan one and I find the front cover makes typing quite difficult and folding it around the back makes it awkward to hold when typing and while making a call. It looks really cool though.
    I agree. I just got it and I find typing with it much more cumbersome. I think I'll get rid of it and look for a leather pouch, just like I have for my Z30.
    11-04-14 10:23 PM
39 12