what are this? PLEASE ADVISE OR SEND A LINK ASAP
    It's the regular Blackberry case:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=1tRPAPTW

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    11-04-14 11:46 PM
    Looks great ...congrats
    11-05-14 08:14 AM
    I agree. I just got it and I find typing with it much more cumbersome. I think I'll get rid of it and look for a leather pouch, just like I have for my Z30.
    I'll be keeping this one until I see a decent slip case like you're talking about. They're far more protective although they have to be removed before you use your device. I've got so used to using one, I've used one on my 9900, Z10 and Z30 previous to the Passport, it's something I'm far more comfortable with than this flip case. Each to their own I guess.
    11-05-14 08:38 AM
    I have a tan one and I find the front cover makes typing quite difficult and folding it around the back makes it awkward to hold when typing and while making a call. It looks really cool though.
    I agree. It's good for looks and screen protector but not very good functionality..

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 11:27 AM
    I ordered a side vertical case with belt clip and sleeper magnet for the Passport. By pdair and it's being shipped out from Asia Hong Kong and will post once I get it!

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    11-05-14 11:38 AM
    I love my OEM leather flip case, especially after purchasing and attaching the Spigen magnet clips to keep the lid closed. I find it easier to type with the cover folded back than without the case. I like how you can also talk on the phone with the lid closed. Keeps my greasy face off the screen!

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 11:56 AM
    I'll be keeping this one until I see a decent slip case like you're talking about. They're far more protective although they have to be removed before you use your device. I've got so used to using one, I've used one on my 9900, Z10 and Z30 previous to the Passport, it's something I'm far more comfortable with than this flip case. Each to their own I guess.
    I am with you, that's the best way for protecting and using the device as well.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-05-14 12:13 PM
    I hadn't realized it, but the new Passport leather flip case has magnets in it that sleep and wake up the screen. Awesome.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 02:22 PM
    I got my tan colored OEM flip case today. As others already stated, the amount of protection it offers is minimal, the back being slightly smaller than the phone itself and the right side rather exposed. Plus there is no actual locking mechanism which keeps the flap closed.
    Besides that, the adhesive seems to work good, applying the device onto the case was simply, the cutout for the LED works as long as the flap is closed correctly. I was actually surprised the case really seems to be made of actual leather. It at least smells like it and it feels pretty good! My flap btw. easily folds back and allows comfortable typing, also I have to say it kinda was more comfortable using the device naked. Laying the whole package onto a table, the flap doesn't fully close yet, I suppose this will change over the next few days.
    Since I got this case for just EUR 18, it wasn't expensive either and IMO worth this kind of pricing.

However I am patiently waiting for Noreve to get their Passport case(s) ready for order. They offer more protection and should be more comfortable to use I think.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 02:38 PM
    I agree. I would rather take it out of the slip case every time I use it.
    Taking it out of the flipcase and putting it back in it is impractical.
    11-05-14 07:42 PM
    Extra depth when folded but typing experience is actually improved. Case feels like leather so should stand the test of time. As for the adhesive, let's see how it holds up to dust cold and heat. So far so good.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 02:20 PM
    I am curious, can anyone think of a way to meld the BlackBerry hard shell with the flip case? Get the best of both worlds? It would require cutting the leather case in some way, but do you think it could be done? Sew it to the plastic? Hmm.

Otherwise, I'm not thrilled with the lack of corner protection and the oddball adhesive with the new leather cover.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 02:35 PM
    www.stilgut.com

New leather book type case that the phone clips into, also available from Amazon.

Black leather flip case from Blackberry-img_20141116_191202.png

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.938
    11-16-14 02:12 AM
    I love my OEM leather flip case, especially after purchasing and attaching the Spigen magnet clips to keep the lid closed. I find it easier to type with the cover folded back than without the case. I like how you can also talk on the phone with the lid closed. Keeps my greasy face off the screen!

Posted via CB10
    There are two clip models that Spigen sells, one is for the Samsung and the other for HTC, different pricing too. Which model works better?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 04:41 AM
39 12