And now you can pre-order Red $699 and White $599 from Amazon as well.

Only if when Google Play will work on BB10, my wife will remain with iOS. She really likes the white one, but she doesn't like the idea of getting Snap, etc. Hopefully (not a very high hope), one day Amazon App Store will have all app options for BB10.

Cheers
    Last edited by doxa sub750T; 11-24-14 at 11:45 AM.
    11-24-14 11:35 AM
    I really want the white one but if it's not included in the Black Friday deal I'll have to pass. I can wait another six months or so with my Z30 until the next all-touch is out or I find a good deal on a used Passport on eBay.
    11-24-14 11:39 AM
    Just got my box delivered from Amazon - ordered Sat and delivered Monday with Amazon Prime.

It says 0611014, which means manufactured recently on Nov 6.

Cheers
    bakron1 likes this.
    11-24-14 02:56 PM
    I just received the two passports I bought from Amazon for 499 on Saturday this afternoon, I am a happy camper.

Sent from my Lovely Passport on T Mobile USA
    doxa sub750T and SlcCorrado like this.
    11-24-14 03:02 PM
    Can't help but thinking we're missing out in the UK here.
    At sale price, Z30 is still double the cost of current Z30 promotion in Canada/the US.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 05:11 AM
    Can't help but thinking we're missing out in the UK here.
    At sale price, Z30 is still double the cost of current Z30 promotion in Canada/the US.

Posted via CB10
    Do what I did. Amazon ships to UK.
    Passport will end up at my door for 405 gbp
    And that's price with taxes

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 12:47 PM
    Just pulled the trigger using paypal credit. It didn't ask me paypal ID, I thought that is strange. Got an email saying my credit card is being charged, which I didn't provide in the first place. Let's see.
    11-25-14 06:18 PM
    I just preordered my white Passport

The wait begins
    11-25-14 06:25 PM
    Do what I did. Amazon ships to UK.
    Passport will end up at my door for 405 gbp
    And that's price with taxes

Posted via CB10
    You sure that Amazon USA or Canada ship to the UK for the passport?

BlackBerry Z10
    11-25-14 06:49 PM
    You sure that Amazon USA or Canada ship to the UK for the passport?

BlackBerry Z10
    100%
    looking at my tracking info it says - that it let the facility.

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Pas...UvbUpU11116824

In Stock.
    Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
    This item ships to ASHBY DE LA ZOUCH, United Kingdom. Learn more
    Style: Black

the only thing - you'll get charged additional 70 GBP as TAX deposit (in case you'll be charged VAT).
    anyhow, total is 405 GBP. at least 80 less than "deal price" in UK and 125 GBP less than regular amazon.co.uk price.
    11-27-14 03:36 PM
    Posted in another thread but I will also post here, I am so giddy!

Just ordered mine, should hopefully arrive just in time for christmas

Black Friday deal on Passport 9 in US-screen-shot-2014-11-27-11.52.13-am.png
    11-27-14 03:42 PM
    Posted in another thread but I will also post here, I am so giddy!

Just ordered mine, should hopefully arrive just in time for christmas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-11-27 at 11.52.13 AM.png 
Views:	447 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	317285
    I should receive next week.
    it tells it should be on friday, but it looks like it has passed the customs in USA and left the carrier premisses.

therefore I hope I will receive it BEFORE wednesday, as I will be traveling to london, so would be great to show off
    11-27-14 03:56 PM
    100%
    looking at my tracking info it says - that it let the facility.

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Pas...UvbUpU11117256

In Stock.
    Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
    This item ships to ASHBY DE LA ZOUCH, United Kingdom. Learn more
    Style: Black

the only thing - you'll get charged additional 70 GBP as TAX deposit (in case you'll be charged VAT).
    anyhow, total is 405 GBP. at least 80 less than "deal price" in UK and 125 GBP less than regular amazon.co.uk price.
    It won't let me do the red one. Only let's me do black

BlackBerry Z10
    11-27-14 07:20 PM
    It won't let me do the red one. Only let's me do black

BlackBerry Z10
    I ordered black red/white was not available at the time I ordered

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 02:13 AM
    I am disappointed BlackBerry will not readily offer the refund to we direct purchasers who are within the 30 day return window to obviate the waste of time & resources to return the device for the lower price. They also risk some who might take this affront as a signal to rethink the purchase altogether. This inconsistent policy across the supply chain is not how serious players move ahead in the business elite customer base loyalty sphere what with no lack of stiff competition...

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 04:35 AM
    I am disappointed BlackBerry will not readily offer the refund to we direct purchasers who are within the 30 day return window to obviate the waste of time & resources to return the device for the lower price. They also risk some who might take this affront as a signal to rethink the purchase altogether. This inconsistent policy across the supply chain is not how serious players move ahead in the business elite customer base loyalty sphere what with no lack of stiff competition...

Posted via CB10
    Lack of consistency in pricing? Hmm. Can't agree with you on that one. There are no facts to support that.

Who here didn't know about Black Friday? Yes, I know it's US based, but I see that it has taken the UK by storm according to CNN.

I get it. The release date close to BF is tough, but you could have just waited until now to buy it knowing that there was going to be some sort of deal ahead. Contrary to what you say, "serious players" do this every single year.
    11-28-14 04:28 PM
    Lack of consistency in pricing? Hmm. Can't agree with you on that one. There are no facts to support that.

Who here didn't know about Black Friday? Yes, I know it's US based, but I see that it has taken the UK by storm according to CNN.

I get it. The release date close to BF is tough, but you could have just waited until now to buy it knowing that there was going to be some sort of deal ahead. Contrary to what you say, "serious players" do this every single year.
    The "serious players" he/she is probably referring to is Apple, which doesn't give discounts on devices, but gift cards instead, which isn't so useful unless you have another store item you want to buy.

BlackBerry is horrible for giving even better discounts to customers!
    11-29-14 02:11 AM
    People seriously need to stop bringing Apple up in comparisons. Their success is such a business anomaly that it isn't funny. The run they have enjoyed comes around, what every 100 years?

Posted via CB10
    bakron1 and thedose like this.
    11-29-14 02:48 AM
    I just received the two passports I bought from Amazon for 499 on Saturday this afternoon, I am a happy camper.

Sent from my Lovely Passport on T Mobile USA
    May y buy one from you

OG Mexican with Z10 on CB10
    12-10-14 08:31 PM
144 ... 456