I have two questions:

1) The weather stream on the watch doesn't seem to work. Meaning that it displays the current temperature and forecast for the selected location, but it seems it just displays a preset temperature and forecast. Since last night it didn't change from 7 degrees Celsius. Any ideas why?

2) The event stream is not working. This was the feature I liked most. From where does it gets the info? Google calendar? Because my phone calendar is full of events, none are displayed on the watch. My phone calendar is linked to a google calendar for my business email. When I created the VectorWatch account I have used my personal google email address. Maybe I have to use the business google address for the Vector account also?

Thanks a lot!
    03-10-16 11:55 PM
    Tried it and indeed it causes a short disconnection from the watch but it reconnects again.

This is not a big issue, the bigger issue is that that the VectorWatch app is crashing. This causes permanent disconnection and it needs starting the Vector Watch again. So, my guess is that the problem resides with the VectorWatch app.

For instance, last night I left the phone to charge in Bedside mode and this morning they were still connected, the VectorWatch app did not crash.
    Thanks for your answer, do you have an Android phone (not tablet) available ?

If you do, I'll send you the apk for Bridge Droid, if the VectorWatch app crashes after clicking the Test button, that means VectorWatch is to blame, if it doesn't crash that means Bridge Droid or Android Runtime is to blame.

I'll publish the apk download link later today, I'm not home right now.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 01:13 AM
    I have two questions:

1) The weather stream on the watch doesn't seem to work. Meaning that it displays the current temperature and forecast for the selected location, but it seems it just displays a preset temperature and forecast. Since last night it didn't change from 7 degrees Celsius. Any ideas why?

2) The event stream is not working. This was the feature I liked most. From where does it gets the info? Google calendar? Because my phone calendar is full of events, none are displayed on the watch. My phone calendar is linked to a google calendar for my business email. When I created the VectorWatch account I have used my personal google email address. Maybe I have to use the business google address for the Vector account also?

Thanks a lot!
    All streams are completely handled by VectorWatch app, I have no idea if there's a way to make them work as I don't have a Vector watch myself. Have you tried letting VectorWatch app opened (as an active frame) at all time?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 01:19 AM
    I do not have an Android phone available, only a tablet. Anyway, my feeling is that Vector Watch app is the culprit. Maybe you can communicate this to them

I will try to leave the Vector Watch app open as an minimised frame to see what happens. Thanks for the suggestion.
    03-11-16 03:13 AM
    The same issue with weather and events...
    I will test the watch with my old 1+1 over the weekend (if I find time). Let's see If it works any better with android os.
    Btw, it seems to be a roulette. After phone restart the vector - bridge functionality seems pretty stable. After another restart, horrible. After the restart of the app the same.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 08:14 AM
    I completely forgot to publish Bridge Droid apk, here it is :
    https://app.box.com/s/tll5lfwrbgsyh9gsckntzbg26gojyy5l

If you can try it with an Android phone and see if it crashes the bluetooth connection the same way it does on BlackBerry when you click on "Test Pebble" button, that would narrow the bug.

Report back your finding here.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 04:32 PM
    I completely forgot to publish Bridge Droid apk, here it is :
    https://app.box.com/s/tll5lfwrbgsyh9gsckntzbg26gojyy5l

If you can try it with an Android phone and see if it crashes the bluetooth connection the same way it does on BlackBerry when you click on "Test Pebble" button, that would narrow the bug.

Report back your finding here.

Posted via CB10
    Hi, sorry for the delay. The last few weeks have been bad. Had a death in my family and was not into testing things. Tried the app with vector on my android phone and it does not work. When pressing test pebble no message gets forwarded to the vector. Hope it helps.
    The Bluetooth connection remains. No crash

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-02-16 06:13 AM
    OK thanks for the test, sorry to hear about what happened to your family member.
    04-02-16 11:06 AM
    Roger, how can we make your watchfaces work on the priv?

04-07-16 10:18 PM
    Roger, how can we make your watchfaces work on the priv?

If you talk about my Hub2Watch watchfaces, they won't work with Android.
    04-07-16 10:28 PM
    I really miss the hub2watch face. Simple and had everything I needed.

04-07-16 10:46 PM
    Vector updated their app and firmware. On the priv the hub can be chosen now to forward messages to the watch. Testing since yesterday and it works very well.

04-08-16 12:32 AM
    Perfect! Exactly what I was hoping for.
    04-08-16 07:16 AM
    Indeed. Finally I was able to safely disable Gmail. Saves considerable amount of battery...

04-08-16 10:06 AM
    Finaly it's working,the vector watch can be set up with BlackBerry Passport but needs few steps to do

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 10:21 AM
    You must have google service instaled in your passport,see threads how can install google services in your passport
    Connect the watch to Bluetooth
    Install vector watch app
    In the update app step ,change your screen view and you can see the download button
    Follow the steps
    Have patience

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 10:28 AM
    Thanks CenturionMK1. Please keep us updated on the Vector performance with the Passport.
    04-30-16 08:58 PM
    With the latest update for vector ,the watch can connect with bb passport

Hope this help

Helo

Got some problem,i can't sync BlackBerry Passport with vector watch luna
    I have vectorwatch App from google Play store but not working...some ideas?

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 01:44 PM
    It seems I have my Passport and Vector Luna communicating (after many, many Bluetooth connection attempts). Was able to update the firmware to 1.2.0. Watch faces change, tested the ESPN app, counting the few steps I have taken. However Notifications are problematic for me. Calling the Passport sends notification to the Luna, Bridge Droid in hub-Test Pebble works...but no SMS or email notifications.

In Luna app -> settings ->Alerts/Notifications - Enable notifications is on. Under Apps, it seems to pick up every app on the passport, and 'Phone" is listed and enabled...but I don't see SMS/text or email in this list. Hopefully I'm missing something simple. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    05-02-16 11:52 PM
    It seems I have my Passport and Vector Luna communicating (after many, many Bluetooth connection attempts). Was able to update the firmware to 1.2.0. Watch faces change, tested the ESPN app, counting the few steps I have taken. However Notifications are problematic for me. Calling the Passport sends notification to the Luna, Bridge Droid in hub-Test Pebble works...but no SMS or email notifications.

In Luna app -> settings ->Alerts/Notifications - Enable notifications is on. Under Apps, it seems to pick up every app on the passport, and 'Phone" is listed and enabled...but I don't see SMS/text or email in this list. Hopefully I'm missing something simple. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Do you also have Bridge app running along with Bridge Droid ? In Bridge app, you need to select "I'm using Vector" button on the main screen.

I'm getting a Vector watch, so I'll be able to give more in depth support in the future, as of now I can only rely on what I've heard from Bridge users.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 12:16 AM
    I've been following your heroic efforts with this project here for a few Months...forgot all about the Bridge App. Installed it and now email and SMS notifications are being forwarded to the Luna! Been waiting for this day, as I may be able to retire my 3-year old Sony Smartwatch 2 (and keep my PP). Thanks, and keep up the excellent work.
    05-03-16 01:15 AM
    How do I purchase/pay for the 'Bridge App'? Went to Amazon, but can't buy there.
    05-05-16 02:47 PM
    How do I purchase/pay for the 'Bridge App'? Went to Amazon, but can't buy there.
    There are two ways :
    1) Through In-App Purchase (3.99$US)
    2) With CellNinja Bundle app (5.99$US) which gives you access to all my paid apps for one single price, including Bridge, Hub2Watch, PocketSafe, ProtectMe and much more.

In-App Purchase :
    Open Bridge, swipe down from top and select Upgrade.

CellNinja Bundle :
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59973328

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 04:00 PM
    I received my Vector watch today, thanks to Vector, that's an amazing looking smartwatch !

Will test it thoroughly for the next week, but for now it seems to work fine.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-16 10:13 PM
    Took them long enough. Enjoy it Rodger.

05-07-16 11:19 PM
125 12345