There's a really weird bug on my Passport where the keyboard just totally flips out when I'm typing in a text field on the browser. It doesn't happen if I type slowly, but as soon as I'm in full flow, it throws a complete tantrum - auto-corrects words with nonsense words, replaces correct spellings with incorrect ones, duplicates some words when I press space, and most frustratingly, deletes many words after I've typed them and press space for the next word.

Only does it when I'm typing quickly. Does anybody else have this? Only seems to affect the browser, not in messaging apps.

I will post another comment below to demonstrate.
    09-03-15 05:20 AM
    This happens on my original PP when I type into a text entry field on a website like blogspot or such. It's very frustrating, can't imagine how bad it must be to have that ALL the time D:

 = ♥ | 8220, 8530, 9670, 9810, Q10, Passport
    09-03-15 05:24 AM
    typing on my passport here. There's a really weird bug b on my passport where where keyboard just totally flips out when I'm typing in a text field in the browser. It does happen if I'm typing slowly b b soon as I'm in full flow it throws a complete tantrum, auto corrects words with incorrect one dulicates some word when I I press space, space, most frustratingly, deletes many word afte I've typed them and press space for the next word.

Only does it when I'm typing quickly.
    Does anybody els have this? Only seems to affect the browres, not in messaging apps.

---

As you can see above, there's a few examples where it duplicated words. It autocorrected "doesn't" to "does". On a few occasions it deleted words I'd just typed, which obviously I can't show. In one example it replaced "and" which I had just typed, with a copy of the previous word "space," - and it auto-correct "browser" which I typed correctly to "browres".
    09-03-15 05:30 AM