I have monitored this behaviour on my passport since last week. Regardless on which browsers, be it native or apk, everytime Google search stuck in limbo and worst case telling me that my Internet connection is off by showing me offline results, I immediately switch to bing and guess what bing always works. And when i turned back to Google seeing bing works, Google still stuck in limbo... the only way I can get to use Google therefore is to close browser and wait for a couple of minutes. No idea why.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-20 03:38 AM
    I have monitored this behaviour on my passport since last week. Regardless on which browsers, be it native or apk, everytime Google search stuck in limbo and worst case telling me that my Internet connection is off by showing me offline results, I immediately switch to bing and guess what bing always works. And when i turned back to Google seeing bing works, Google still stuck in limbo... the only way I can get to use Google therefore is to close browser and wait for a couple of minutes. No idea why.

Posted via CB10
    Clear the cache and all will be well - Settings
    02-22-20 05:17 AM
    Clear the cache and all will be well - Settings
    Tried it but doesn't work. Bing search never fails to load and fast.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-20 08:40 PM
    OK it appears everytime my passport gets hot on the top right area this problem occurs... but still bing search works fine regardless... I'm puzzled

Posted via CB10
    02-22-20 08:41 PM
    OK it appears everytime my passport gets hot on the top right area this problem occurs... but still bing search works fine regardless... I'm puzzled

Posted via CB10
    Very puzzling condition
    02-23-20 05:05 AM