To the Black/CrackBerry faithful:

Passport took a faceplant the other day and screen cracked. And cracked good! Went and got a Classic as an emergency replacement as I just about run my entire business from my phone. Love the Passport for its size, amongst other features, but also grumble about the Passport for its size (pocket factor). The Classic is too small and different nuances in the OS make it challenging to get used to. I bought the Passport outright and placed it on TMobile. No major complaints there. Now thinking to try AT&T's version for the rounded corners. After using a Passport since it was introduced it really is challenging to go back to something smaller...

Oh - And battery life really is different between the two. I've already had to charge my Classic after just 1 day of moderate use.

Thoughts? Opinions? I come here as discussing this with anyone else just wouldn't get it.
    Agatonga likes this.
    07-23-15 06:06 PM
    I ordered the PP and a few weeks later the Classic. Used the Classic for a couple of days and sent it back. Nothing compares to the Passport. Battery life was a big reason I switched back.

Posted via Passport - 10.3.2.2339
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    07-23-15 07:07 PM
    I got both now had the classic to start off with then just Got the passport and I am really digging the passport for all of the features and the flick is awesome

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 08:31 PM
    The Passport is just a one of a kind device. If you have used another device after already using a passport, you will contemplate going back to the passport.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 09:19 PM
    Battery life and flick are two of my favorite features as well. Might just have to order a new screen and fix the one I have. Now the issue becomes which screen to purchase. I see replacement screens for $80+... Grrrrrrr!
    07-23-15 09:21 PM
    It's more like a rock and a soft place... just saying

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-23-15 11:07 PM
    I had the same dilemma..i purchased a new blue classic on ebay thinking the old school keyboard and tool belt could woo me back but I couldn't deal with the loss of screen size..now I'm trying to sell the classic on ebay

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 11:03 AM
    I had a Passport, bought a Classic, and am getting another Passport. Missed the screen real estate.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 11:14 AM
    I'll be in the same dilemma Monday when my Passport arrives. It will depend on whether the size is too big for everyday use. The Classic is very nice but I wanted to give the Passport a look-see.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 11:15 AM
    To the Black/CrackBerry faithful:

Passport took a faceplant the other day and screen cracked. And cracked good! Went and got a Classic as an emergency replacement as I just about run my entire business from my phone. Love the Passport for its size, amongst other features, but also grumble about the Passport for its size (pocket factor). The Classic is too small and different nuances in the OS make it challenging to get used to. I bought the Passport outright and placed it on TMobile. No major complaints there. Now thinking to try AT&T's version for the rounded corners. After using a Passport since it was introduced it really is challenging to go back to something smaller...

Oh - And battery life really is different between the two. I've already had to charge my Classic after just 1 day of moderate use.

Thoughts? Opinions? I come here as discussing this with anyone else just wouldn't get it.
    I too switched out from the passport to the classic for about a week and quickly switched back to the Passport. I charge devices at bedtime around 12pm and start using devices around 6am. By 3 0'clock the passport is running out of juice.

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    07-24-15 11:19 AM