1. fridaybeatsmondayanygivensunday's Avatar
    Hi, I've been perusing the forum and noticed a lot of review on different brands of cases: tetded, ryan london, storyleather,etc. For the sake of order, I made this thread to consolidate all your actual usage experience with the cases you bought. I think this would make it easier for everyone to find the best case, each to their own preferences: level of protection, comfort, flexiblity( to use with another case - hard case & pouch combo), price, color, customization, materials used.

Now we're all excited and delighted with our purchases and would love to recommend to our fellow passport users, so to make it quick and succint, here are a few suggestions on the format :

1) case name, brand
    2) Rating: 1 -5 (5 highest)
    3) Pictures! Pictures! Please
    4) Pros
    5) Cons
    * additional details: leather- cheap or luxury feel, plastic hard case - does it scratch the phone overtime, pouch - how is the stitching holding up, can you fit the Passport with a hardcase on, prone to scratching the phone due to friction and materials used, flip - comfort when holding folded, holes for the led, magnet, does it close properly, right side exposed?
    6) and to cap it, price seller, shipping duration

You can also post negative feedbacks so we can steer clear of those products.

So, when you're ready guys....

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 06:45 PM
    The best case is no case. The passport is too sexy to cover up!
    11-16-14 06:54 PM
  3. fridaybeatsmondayanygivensunday's Avatar
    The best case is no case. The passport is too sexy to cover up!
    Would tend to agree as my passport is still naked at the moment while waiting for my case and pouch to arrive. However, what changed my mind was when I accidentally dropped it. No scratches or dents but would not like to test my luck the next time.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 07:04 PM