Yes. If they were on an SD you could just remove it insert into your computer. For me that's the easiest and fastest way.

BB Proud

We used to do it that way, until "someone who should know " told him not to...best to leave the card in the device and use USB....all that sliding in and out of the device and adaptors can damage the card, Toshiba actually states NOT to use adaptors on the packet.
    04-05-15 06:04 PM
    Hi I don't know if this the right place to post this thread or not.

Basically moved to area with no wifi or broadband connection, so I was hoping to tether my q10 with my computer and use my mobile broadband from my phone provider.

I have the blackberry link on my phone which I downloaded from the net (123_bb055_multilanguage.exe). I have the usb connection cable and storage access turned on.

Is their something else I can do with out the need for downloading software on the laptop as I can't tether the phone to it?

My phone provider says it's the computer and left it at that.

Suggestions please or any step by step guides? I tried to search for the topic before posting this:
    Windows 8.1
    BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-3 10.3.1.634

Kind Regards
    ShenLun

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 07:51 PM
    Hi I don't know if this the right place to post this thread or not.

Basically moved to area with no wifi or broadband connection, so I was hoping to tether my q10 with my computer and use my mobile broadband from my phone provider.

I have the blackberry link on my phone which I downloaded from the net (123_bb055_multilanguage.exe). I have the usb connection cable and storage access turned on.

Is their something else I can do with out the need for downloading software on the laptop as I can't tether the phone to it?

My phone provider says it's the computer and left it at that.

Suggestions please or any step by step guides? I tried to search for the topic before posting this:
    Windows 8.1
    BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-3 10.3.1.634

Kind Regards
    ShenLun

Posted via CB10
    Settings / Network and Connection / Internet tethering
    04-05-15 08:32 PM
    Yes. If they were on an SD you could just remove it insert into your computer. For me that's the easiest and fastest way.

BB Proud
    For some reason, I have pictures on my SD card which I cna remove and insert and tranfer to my computer, but I halso have hundreds of pictures on my Device under Camera.

When I plug my Passport in the computer, the Passport does not show up as a usb drive. I can't see the Blackberry and hence can't see the Camera pics. In Blackberry Link, I can see my device, but when I go to Pictures, the folder is empty???

Please help me figure out how to transfer these files from my device to my laptop.
    02-19-16 06:24 PM
    Go to "settings" in your Passport tap on " storage and access" , then tap on " Access using USB", then enable " USB Mass storage mode". Now connect to ur Pc via usb cable u charge ur PP . Ur phone will act like a usb memory card .

  
    02-19-16 09:11 PM
    Also - look in the Camera folder, either in the Device Memory or on the SD Card. Use File Manager on the Passport to confirm where they are.
    02-19-16 11:15 PM
    One feature I love about iPhone and iOS devices.. AirDrop. It's so simple.
    02-20-16 01:31 AM
    I've never used Airdrop. How does that work with computers that don't have iTunes? You do realize that there are multiple different ways to transfer data to & from a BB10 phone, many more that what iOS offers.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-16 11:47 PM
    For some reason, I have pictures on my SD card which I cna remove and insert and tranfer to my computer, but I halso have hundreds of pictures on my Device under Camera.

When I plug my Passport in the computer, the Passport does not show up as a usb drive. I can't see the Blackberry and hence can't see the Camera pics. In Blackberry Link, I can see my device, but when I go to Pictures, the folder is empty???

Please help me figure out how to transfer these files from my device to my laptop.
    If you can't get them any other way use the file manager to move them to the SD card
    02-22-16 08:19 AM
59 123