Hi, I have a Att&t BB Passport. So does my woman. Her keys are super responsive, clicky even. My keys are NOT. A few keys like the "b" key take about twice as much pressure to input as the rest of the keys. Something has to be wrong and I've sent away for a new one.

So the new phone is here, I haven't picked it up @ the post yet but I'm expecting the keyboard to be better and as long as it is I will be be transferring all of my contacts/pictures/texts? over to the new device.

My question is - what is the quickest and most efficent way to transfer everything to the new phone? Also, am I able to transfer my texts so I don't lose the conversations and pictures within them - or is it all over?

I know it's only 2015 and all but you would think by now, that I could place both phones in "The Jetson", press a button and it would mirrror all information from one phone to another.

But that doesn't exist yet..does it?

Let me know if you can, mighty appreciate it!!

ps. Oh and my PP (and the womans), still has the notorious flickering problem from time to time. Seems there is no update in my area. What is the best update/leak to get - and whats the easiest way about installing it?

thank you!!!
    06-02-15 10:22 AM
    WiFi direct.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 10:28 AM
    Device switch in BlackBerry Link

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 11:09 AM
    NFC

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 11:16 AM
    Ok.out of device switch WiFi and NFC what is the best option for what I want to do? Will all of these options transfer. EVERYTHING?

Also any steps/guides would be much appreciated. Thank you!!
    06-02-15 01:08 PM
    wifi direct and nfc are only good for some file transfers... not everything.

device switch with bb link is the way to go man. If you google "BlackBerry Link Device Switch" you will find a ton user guides and don't be afraid, it's quite simple really.
    anon(153966) likes this.
    06-02-15 02:46 PM
    Thanks man, much appreciated
    06-02-15 07:03 PM
    Used Device Switch from BBW a few times. Doesn't transfer everything, like Android apps, but I just go back in to BBW and Amazon or 1Mobile Market once signed in with your BlackBerry ID on the new device, and re DL them. Works great for everything else.

I <3 NY!
    06-03-15 10:27 AM