Hello my bb brothers

I havent factory resetted my phone since may 2015 and besides emptying the micro sd it got cluttered and understandably slowed down a lot.

I annot seem to have neither blend nor link work, how can i backup everything including the device memory? IVe never been able to access that through usb

Thank you for your answers my friends. I really remember it being much faster than this
    02-11-18 01:30 PM
    Hello my bb brothers

I havent factory resetted my phone since may 2015 and besides emptying the micro sd it got cluttered and understandably slowed down a lot.

I annot seem to have neither blend nor link work, how can i backup everything including the device memory? IVe never been able to access that through usb

Thank you for your answers my friends. I really remember it being much faster than this
    If you have play store on your phone you can down load an app to backup contacts and sms messages, as for your app. Plug in phone (to computer) and drag them to a folder. Then after the reset, drag them back into the download folder and install each one.
    02-11-18 01:56 PM
    Thank you sir but its not showing me my internal storage only my sd card
    02-11-18 01:57 PM
    Thank you sir but its not showing me my internal storage only my sd card
    Even thought link does not work, it will map the internal drive of the phone. It then will appear as a hard drive. Or as below

Accessing media on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone from a computer using USB without installing BlackBerry Link
    Article Number: 000033859 First Published: April 26, 2017 Last Modified: April 26, 2017 Type: Support
    Environment
    BlackBerry 10 smartphones
    Back to top ↑
    Overview
    The following methods can be used to to facilitate access to the Media card or on-board memory of the BlackBerry 10 smartphone without the use of BlackBerry Link. Once mounted, the drives can be explored using Windows Explorer and transfer of pictures, videos, documents or other media files can be completed manually.

Note: If there is no SD media card inserted in the BlackBerry 10 device then the mass storage option is not displayed

Method 1 - Using USB Mass Storage

This method requires no additional drivers but mounts the BlackBerry smartphone as a USB Drive such as a Flash Drive or USB stick.

Enable USB mass storage on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone:

From the home screen, swipe down and tap Settings > Storage and Access.
    Scroll to the bottom and turn on USB Mass Storage
    Once completed, access to the mounted drives for the Media card and on-board device memory will be available.

Note: The USB Mass Storage option will only be visible if a media card is currently inserted in the BlackBerry 10 smartphone. The assigned drive letters will start with next available drive letter from A: to Z:

Method 2 - Using RNDIS driver to map network drive

Use this method to install the minimum number or size of drivers onto a PC to facilitate access to the Media card or on board memory of the BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

To install only the BlackBerry Device Manager, perform the following:

Connect the BlackBerry 10 smartphone to a PC.
    The PC will mount or present a CD drive containing the BlackBerry Link software setup and a folder called Drivers.
    Select Open folder to view files (if the AutoPlay dialog window appears).
    Browse to the Drivers folder on the CD drive mounted for the BlackBerry 10 device.
    Within the Drivers folder will be the BlackBerryDevicemanager.exe file.
    Double-click to run the file and install the the BlackBerry Device Manager.
    Note: In corporate environments this installer can be deployed using normal deployment methods.
    Once completed, access to the mounted drives for the Media card and on-board device memory will be available.

Note: This will mount the storage device with available drive letters starting from Z: to A:
    02-11-18 01:59 PM
    You can use suchesi for backup almost everything! (pictures /apps /videos /contacts/and so on!)

Posted via CB10
    02-12-18 02:05 AM
    Using Backup with Link has not worked for me after WIN10 started their first major update. I have received three WIN10 updates over the last 2 years and finally this week I could back up my Z30 again. BTW, media sync always worked.

Microsoft must have fixed an issue with BB device manager 8.0.0.65 software.
    This WIN10 version: 1709 OS Build: 16299.309 works now (March 2018) OK with BlackBerryDesktopSoftware_1.2.0.52_B59.exe.

Maybe, updating WIN10 will do the trick for you too.
    03-19-18 04:39 PM
    I would suggest the BB Link.. but this is more than backup.. to me, it is like you create an image, so when you will restore the backup, everything will be as before..
    Depends on what you need...
    Otherwise, ultimate backup is very good.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-18 04:10 AM
    There are some BB sisters too!
    04-03-18 11:01 AM