So if I have Cricket which is essentially A T & T should I buy a T MOBILE version unlocked to try and get the WiFi calling to work again side-loaded one day, will it have the same frequencies?

Would that be my only shot at getting WiFi calling, is it the best? I am planning on buying a SE edition on eBay in the next few days. I do not know which version of the SE to get though? Please, little help! Differences if any at all, they will all have the 4G/LTE, etc? I could get any version long as unlocked, even Rodgers, even though I am in the U.S.A. east coast and on the equivalent of AT 7 T in which they say the passport works fine. Best version?..

Which is the best version in your opinions? I see so many, even AT & T's had their own!
    I am getting an SE!... Just do not know which type yet, HELP...

Thanks in advance, ME

PS: Now leaning toward T-MOBILES version although I never thought I would say this? Has the extra feature or had which may be able to be side-loaded, nothing else stands out from the rest of the SE PP's?... 01? 02? 03? 04? HELP!.....
    01-20-16 01:52 AM
    T-mobile don't carry any model of Passport. Passport SE only has one model that is supposed to work with T-Mobile and AT&T. In addition, Passport SE comes with factory unlocked.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    01-20-16 03:19 AM
    Thank You for the response, would eBay be the best purchase place or blackberry themselves?
    Have the genuine link to blackberry sales of it, thinking may be with warranty that way as heard of the screen issue as in it peeling off of some of them even in the SE edition...

Anyway to find out if Voxer.apk works with Passport as well as Cb Radio.apk or have to take my chances?

Does the passport run the same bb10os as the passport or a newer and/or custom edition?

If it comes in one model then why on eBay are people posting t mobile, at & t, etc? idiots they are.
    I wonder what the numbers would be for it then as in 001 or 002, 003, 004....

Kind Regards, Steve

PS; So anyone on a cdma network is sh*t out of luck?
    Good thing I am GSM and use a sim.
    01-20-16 04:46 AM
    SE is -4 version
    01-20-16 09:00 AM
    That is tmobile standard, I think - so that will work on a t and t?
    01-20-16 10:51 AM
    Passport Silver Edition works with AT&T and T-Mobile.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/
    01-20-16 11:01 AM
    My SE works perfect on ATT
    01-20-16 11:52 AM
    I use an OG passport on T-Mobile with no problem. Any Passport will work with GSM carriers. Some people have had success with using them on Metro, Cricket, StriaghtTalk, etc. It went to Metro and got declined. I also emailed straight talk and they said BlackBerry phones couldn't be activated.

Posted via my Classic running on T-Mobile unlimited data SQC100-4/
    01-20-16 12:11 PM
    I am with Cricket now so I should be good and if all the SE editions are the same (signals) then I should be fine!

I almost was going to grab a prov but just love the bb os and feel I get more for my money with the Passport!

PP-SE IT IS...
    01-22-16 04:00 PM