I've been down this ugly road before and stand by my statement that the Unlocked BB Passport is not able to have a glass screen protector! Due to the sides of the screen curve down! Any GSP that covers the complete screen Will Not be able to adhere to the screen as it curves down! I see that this one has blackened glass around the top and sides, this is there to hide the typical grey discoloration that occurs when the glass doesn't make contact. The other GSP which can adhere falls short of the edges of the screen by nearly 3/16 of an inch or 4.76mm. Leaving unprotected screen around edges and an edge you hit when you swipe up or from edges. So fair warning to who ever buys a GSP for an Unlocked Passport! All that is left to do is use a plastic film, I use Skinomi with excellent results and somehow the surface 'heals' from slight scuffs! They are warrantied for life and will send U a free one even if U screw up install. But this was my first film which used liquid and I like that now, there is a tiny spray bottle, slightly mist the adhesive side of film, apply to cleaned screen, slide it around for a perfect fit, then, wrap the screen cloth over a credit card and very gently with a lite touch, squeegee the excess water out, let it sit over night, the screen will look like shxt until 12-24 hours goes buy and then it will look fantastic. If you squeegee too vigorously you can deform the film, you cannot get all the water out by force, you must wait for it to evaporate, I suggest wait for weekend, do it between 6-8 PM and by the next morning it will be usable and by the next day it will look great!
    01-13-16 08:55 AM
    It will be like that Becos screen is not flat in edge. I used nilkin tamperglass. Using with for past 8 months without issues

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 11:07 AM
    It will be like that Becos screen is not flat in edge. I used nilkin tamperglass. Using with for past 8 months without issues

Posted via CB10
    Correct, unlocked passport screen sides curve down, therefore the sides of the glass screen protector doesn't touch screen along sides.
    01-13-16 11:19 AM
    I got this one: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm?itemId=191724949666&fdback=1 �1.69 delivered free....

My 1st experience with a glass screen protector. Have lost slight sensitivity, mainly with gestures (mostly swipe to wake). Perfect clarity, not marks or bubbles etc. Finger prints might be slightly worse than plain screen.

i'll see how I get on...I've never cracked or broken a screen before but don't want this phone to be the first for me!!!!

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE
    01-29-16 01:25 PM
    [ATTACH]362346[/ATTACH

Posted via CB10
    YES !!! This is what I'm looking for ....
    01-30-16 08:07 AM
56 123