I ordered one and it is defective, let me know how yours do, I posted a picture of it here.

Attachment 363731
    Ok will do.
    07-22-15 09:24 PM
    Ok will do.
    I posted a picture in this thread, near and along all 4 edges you can see ripples and edges don't attach to screen, you can see like bubble all around edges where it seems to have no adhesive. Otherwise a great item, the seller is sending me a replacement and I hope it works because I Don't think you'll find a better fit available for passport the cut out at top are spot on, the length is great and I guess due to phone screen curve the edges of protector only go to exact edge of screen sides. I still have it on my PP and it looks crappy but swipe function is great on all edges.
    07-22-15 09:30 PM
    Where do you get the clearplex tempered glass?

Posted via CB10
    I'm always amazed that so many people are search illiterate, Google Search > type in Clearplex
    07-23-15 07:20 AM
    07-23-15 07:22 AM
    I posted a picture in this thread, near and along all 4 edges you can see ripples and edges don't attach to screen, you can see like bubble all around edges where it seems to have no adhesive. Otherwise a great item, the seller is sending me a replacement and I hope it works because I Don't think you'll find a better fit available for passport the cut out at top are spot on, the length is great and I guess due to phone screen curve the edges of protector only go to exact edge of screen sides. I still have it on my PP and it looks crappy but swipe function is great on all edges.
    It's not technically defective. The passport screen is curved at the edges. Your options are a screen protector that doesn't quite cover the entire screen or a screen protector the overhangs the curved sections slightly.

My old screen protector looked just like that. Cosmetically it's annoying, but functionally it's fine.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 10:51 AM
    It's not technically defective. The passport screen is curved at the edges. Your options are a screen protector that doesn't quite cover the entire screen or a screen protector the overhangs the curved sections slightly.

My old screen protector looked just like that. Cosmetically it's annoying, but functionally it's fine.

Posted via CB10
    Then explain why the sides aren't sticking and they are well inside the screen. This protector sides just line up with sides of disable screen.
    07-23-15 11:44 AM
    I don't know if your screen protector is the same one I ordered on Ebay. Many screen protectors if installed incorrectly will show numerous air bubbles. What's good about the ones I ordered on ebay was the price-if it doesn't look right after applied-just throw out and use a spare one. I ordered several at one time. I was lucky and never had to use the extra ones! When your replacements come be sure to remove backing, apply at 45 degree angle from top. Make sure everything is lined up as I explained in my original thread. Gently let it drop onto your phone and swipe once down the middle with your finger-nano adhesion does the rest. Good Luck

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 12:39 PM
    I don't know if your screen protector is the same one I ordered on Ebay. Many screen protectors if installed incorrectly will show numerous air bubbles. What's good about the ones I ordered on ebay was the price-if it doesn't look right after applied-just throw out and use a spare one. I ordered several at one time. I was lucky and never had to use the extra ones! When your replacements come be sure to remove backing, apply at 45 degree angle from top. Make sure everything is lined up as I explained in my original thread. Gently let it drop onto your phone and swipe once down the middle with your finger-nano adhesion does the rest. Good Luck

Posted via CB10
    Same guy on ebay that you wrote who you got urs from. The install went as normal except can't get rid of line of ridges around all four edges and what looks like it ran out of adhesive between those ridges or ripples and edge of glass.
    07-23-15 01:08 PM
    Then explain why the sides aren't sticking and they are well inside the screen. This protector sides just line up with sides of disable screen.
    That's where the screen starts to curve so the protector isn't touching the screen on that 1/8" space around the perimeter.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 05:11 PM
    Premium Real Tempered Glass Film Screen Protector for Blackberry Passport, It is sold on Ebay for only $3.49!!! I spent $59.77 with shipping to buy Phantom Glass protector which was impossible to apply correctly! I threw it out and threw out the 2nd one they sent me. This cheaper one is great and is real glass and covers entire screen up to hole for Selfie picture and above where it says Blackberry. Very easy to apply. I bought several as backups but I haven't found need to replace original one I put on. Once yours arrive write me and I'll explain easy way to apply it.

Posted via CB10
    I'm back with a follow on this vendor, as I stated the SP arrived and it fits but there is no glue around perimeter, (pictures were posted), the guy said he would refund money or send another. I asked for another, but as of yet it hasn't arrived, also had to 'remind' him and he said he forgot to send out the replacement, He was more concerned that I change the issue to solved on ebay before I got a good product. I strongly warn anyone not to buy from this sellor on ebay.
    09-24-15 05:11 PM
    Mine came in mail today and is defective! There are what look like ripples about 1/8 inch wide and located about 1/8 inch away from all 4 edges, then glass doesn't stick which leaves a wide bubble looking band around all 4 edges, I've asked for a refund!! Here is a picture of mine installed.

UPDATE; I got a quick response form seller who stated they would send me a replacement. If the replacement adheres as it should, as good as Wrubin23, then I say this is as good as it can get, the length is great, the sides just cover the screen edges but works, and, I have the original still on and the swipes up and down is excellent and even though I can feel the edges the left or right swipes work very well and screen sensitivity is excellent, I'm really hoping the replacement adheres correctly!

Attachment 363729
    Mine has the same issue even if I didn't order it from the same seller. I guess it's not the glass' fault but pp's curve edge.

Posted via CB10 on Passport OG
    09-26-15 05:30 PM
    Mine has the same issue even if I didn't order it from the same seller. I guess it's not the glass' fault but pp's curve edge.

I don't have the original Passport but if the bubbles are caused by the curved edge then why are there bubbles on the top and bottom as well?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 06:14 PM
    I don't have the original Passport but if the bubbles are caused by the curved edge then why are there bubbles on the top and bottom as well?

Posted via CB10
    Good question. I didn't realize neither top nor bottom is curved. Maybe the glass is defect indeed.

09-26-15 07:09 PM
    Thanks WRubin. I just bought 5 from this dude in China on eBay. I'm new on crackberry so can't post links yet. If I don't mess this up five times I can hook someone up near Oakville, Ontario with ones I have left over. I'll post back here with results when they arrive.

www . ebay. com/itm/231552598751
    I'll keep that in mind. Located in Oakville as well

Posted via  Passport Silver Edition
    09-26-15 09:58 PM
    I'll keep that in mind. Located in Oakville as well

I think his is for the original Passport, while the screen on SE is different than OG's.

09-27-15 12:07 AM
    Ahhh yes. I believe you are right.

09-27-15 07:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    On my defective SP from this fellow in China. The SP sides end exactly where the sides of the lighted screen are. So unless the curved screen starts within the working screen area, the SP is defective. The sellor seemed like he was going to make it right by his initial offer to replace or refund. I opted for replacement because his SP's are cut perfectly for my unlocked black PP. But then after a while and nothing arriving I emailed him and he says he forgot. That he would send it out. All the while seeming more concerned about me removing my story from ebay. I kept telling him that as soon as I got a good SP that I would amend my complaint. He kept me hanging on to the point where the complaint at eBay was removed by eBay. So I'm out the money and have a defective SP.
    09-27-15 07:29 AM
    You will be hard pressed to find one for the passport that looks good since the edges curve which means the protector will only extend to about a mm inside the display area.

Posted via CB10
    I'm having this same issue. The default tempered glass protector that came free with the phone doesn't completely cover the sides.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 07:40 PM
    Is it possible the screen on Passport is not flat? My protector covers the entire screen; however, there is bubble at every edge. I'm sure I didn't leave any dust under the edges.

09-27-15 09:09 PM
    Is it possible the screen on Passport is not flat? My protector covers the entire screen; however, there is bubble at every edge. I'm sure I didn't leave any dust under the edges.

I would probably point the fault at install error first. But if everything is fine as you said, then I would say that the bubbles are probably due to an inferior screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 12:55 AM

If by 'entire screen', you mean the lighted lighted area of the screen? The glass screen protector that I'm having the bubble issue, around all four edges. Unless the screen of the unlocked PP starts curving down a full 1/8 of an inch inside the lighted edge of the phones screen, then the guy selling these or any one else for that matter is taking us to the cleaners. Either way the should stop selling glass screen protectors as they don't work on Passports.
    09-28-15 05:20 AM
    How come none of them fit properly? They're all too small

Posted via CB10
    09-28-15 08:30 AM
    How come none of them fit properly? They're all too small

Posted via CB10
    Poor third party support for Passport. Look at the top end of ur PP and you can see where the screen starts to curve. Then look at side of screen and there is no curve. So from this simple visual inspection u can determine how a GSP will fit. The GSP that I bought thru ebay and China the top and bottom fit right to bottom and beyond top of usable screen. The edges of the glass stop right at the end of usable screen, where lighted screen is. My GSP has the bubble completely around the GSP where it is flat. Therefore there are faulty GSP being shipped and for me, so far, the seller is stuffing me with no replacement and no refund, here is their ebay name: ritaandroy.
    09-28-15 11:15 AM
    Premium Real Tempered Glass Film Screen Protector for Blackberry Passport, It is sold on Ebay for only $3.49!!! I spent $59.77 with shipping to buy Phantom Glass protector which was impossible to apply correctly! I threw it out and threw out the 2nd one they sent me. This cheaper one is great and is real glass and covers entire screen up to hole for Selfie picture and above where it says Blackberry. Very easy to apply. I bought several as backups but I haven't found need to replace original one I put on. Once yours arrive write me and I'll explain easy way to apply it.

Posted via CB10
    Does your glass protector glue down around edges! I bought one from China and all four edges didn't have glue 3/16 on an inch wide! Who did you get yours from?
    10-16-15 07:04 PM
    Here is photo of $3.49 glass screen protector purchased on Ebay (seller ritaandroy)-I'm not affiliated with them in any way. Notice how easy to line up with the phone. Peel screen saver and start at top of phone at a 45 degree angle. Top goes under piece on top of word "Blackberry" and under slot top right where your Selfie camera is. MAKE SURE the tiny space on both sides of the camera lens is the same and make sure slot goes under where the Selfie lens is. Gently drop screen protector and slide finger down middle. There's no glue -just nano adhesion!
    Buy a few at only $3.49 so if first time you didn't line it up properly -just throw it out and put on another one. You don't need to spend a lot of money at Mall to buy expensive Zagg screen protector (they don't have them for Blackberry Passport -I already asked!
    These Hong Kong protectors are real tempered glass! And they are extra long and protect a large area on your big Blackberry Passport screen. And with the two slots on the glass screen protector they are custom fitted for the unique Passport shape.

Posted via CB10
    Does it stick around all four edges? I bought one for ritabdroy also and there was no adhesive around all four edges by 3/16" and then he never reimbursed me nor did he send me a replacement as promised.
    10-16-15 07:07 PM
56 123