Clipman. Buzzoff.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480 O2 UK
    03-06-15 10:56 AM
    Definitely Hub++, it is extremely useful and if you don't know what it is, I'd highly recommend it! Been using it since the day it came out for my Z10, and happily on my Passport now!

Honorable mention to these too:
    - HomeScreen Plus
    - Talk2Watch Pro
    - StarTracker
    - BackupPro
    - GadgetBox

And even though it isn't an app I use daily and I got it free through CB promotions:
    - Instant

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    HomeScreen Plus SuperBar hasn't been working me for a while. Stopped working on my Z10, which I thought night me due to lack of memory. But it's not working on my brand spanking new Passport either.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 11:27 AM
    HomeScreen Plus SuperBar hasn't been working me for a while. Stopped working on my Z10, which I thought night me due to lack of memory. But it's not working on my brand spanking new Passport either.

Posted via CB10
    The last update fixed issues where when batterysaver mode turned on it wouldn't turn back on until after a reboot for me!

(while I was on my Z10 I had that issue too, silly low-end specs )

Similar to your issue on the Passport? Or what's the problemo?

03-06-15 11:35 AM
    The last update fixed issues where when batterysaver mode turned on it wouldn't turn back on until after a reboot for me!

(while I was on my Z10 I had that issue too, silly low-end specs )

Similar to your issue on the Passport? Or what's the problemo?

The SuperBar has never appeared since I had my Passport. I have since deleted the app. But am willing to try again if it works for others. I just don't know why it's not appearing.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 11:38 AM
    The SuperBar has never appeared since I had my Passport. I have since deleted the app. But am willing to try again if it works for others. I just don't know why it's not appearing.

Posted via CB10
    It's not having issues for me! :P

Best paid BlackBerry app on your Passport?-img_20150306_154236.png

03-06-15 02:43 PM
    It's not having issues for me! :P

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150306_154236.png 
Views:	1363 
Size:	439.5 KB 
ID:	339339

That's a good way of getting around it. I forgot you can make blank icons and just open up an area of the homescreen to reveal the weather.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 02:47 PM
    Power tools, clipman and recently smartlist10

Passport/10.3.1.2480 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    03-06-15 04:20 PM
    That's a good way of getting around it. I forgot you can make blank icons and just open up an area of the homescreen to reveal the weather.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure if you notice, but at the SuperBar at the top, it does work and has the weather and battery.

And yeah! I love the blank icons part too, though I've got a bunch of apps that can do that now I still use the ones from this app for simplicity :P

03-06-15 05:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    I reinstall it every update in hope that it will work stable keeps crashing/ sticking with me and a tad harsh on battery
    And yet want it to work because when it does its great, just not reliable for me yet

03-06-15 05:43 PM
    Not sure if you notice, but at the SuperBar at the top, it does work and has the weather and battery.

And yeah! I love the blank icons part too, though I've got a bunch of apps that can do that now I still use the ones from this app for simplicity :P

Oh! I did not notice it in your screenshot.

I wonder why it's not working for me

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 05:51 PM
    Parrot...

Check out Parrot - Voice Recorder in BlackBerry World! You can find it at Parrot - Voice Recorder - BlackBerry World

Passport | SQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    Yep - I also think Parrot is brilliant....

but I got my copy as a freebie (think it was the BlackBerry Advent calendar) so I don't think of Parrot as a 'paid app'
    03-06-15 06:55 PM
    I couldn't pick one. As an aside I can't stand advertisements in apps on my phone so I always will gladly pay for my apps.

• Neutron Media Player
    • SuperTube
    • Moka Reader (ePub Reader)
    • Kalemsoft Media Player
    • inst10
    • Whine
    • ARKick
    • BeWeather Pro
    • BeMaps Pro
    • Post To Go
    • Home Screen Plus
    • Parrot Call/Voice Recorder

I think a few of those are free and offer in-app upgrades but still it's a good list of native apps!
    03-06-15 07:06 PM
    Been tempted with that arkick

03-06-15 07:27 PM
    I reinstall it every update in hope that it will work stable keeps crashing/ sticking with me and a tad harsh on battery
    And yet want it to work because when it does its great, just not reliable for me yet

It's been pretty good for me actually, using it with HUB++ and a couple other headless apps!

I can never kill my battery before the end of the day, even with my heavy, heavy duty phone use. (I'd kill my Z10 battery in under 4 hours, so I needed to carry a second battery and a charger case with me so that I could charge the spare and always be mobile and not stuck to a wall) That's why I was cautious about my Passport since it didn't have a removable battery.. have yet to be disappointed though!

Oh! I did not notice it in your screenshot.

I wonder why it's not working for me

Posted via CB10
    That is odd! Do you have other headless apps working? Or is it just the SuperBar part that doesn't work?

I'd contact the dev, I believe I've talked to him in the past and he's helped me fix a couple of issues (one was in the app, the other was on my end with my phone setup)!

03-06-15 08:56 PM
    ClipMan by far!!!cut and past history and can edit and merge saved clipboard copies

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe and Elite1 like this.
    03-06-15 09:17 PM
    It's been pretty good for me actually, using it with HUB++ and a couple other headless apps!

I can never kill my battery before the end of the day, even with my heavy, heavy duty phone use. (I'd kill my Z10 battery in under 4 hours, so I needed to carry a second battery and a charger case with me so that I could charge the spare and always be mobile and not stuck to a wall) That's why I was cautious about my Passport since it didn't have a removable battery.. have yet to be disappointed though!

That is odd! Do you have other headless apps working? Or is it just the SuperBar part that doesn't work?

I'd contact the dev, I believe I've talked to him in the past and he's helped me fix a couple of issues (one was in the app, the other was on my end with my phone setup)!

Other headless apps are working just fine. Super Bar on homescreen plus isn't even appearing when the application is open. Much less headless.

I did just download again. And try. Same result. Nothing. Did a hard reset. Opened the program again. Still nothing appearing in Super Bar.

I will try contacting the developer.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 10:03 AM
    ultimate backup
    dictionary- (i'm not english speaking person so i need this )
    03-08-15 05:06 AM
    PrintHand
    KalemSoft Media Player
    Parrot Pro

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 -Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.3 Posted via CB
    03-08-15 06:13 AM
    I have many apps that I love but my favorites r probably Flipboard and TuneIn Radio
    By your avatar photo I can tell you're in the medical field. Contact support if you're interested in a copy of our new app "Health Pro". I would like your feedback.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    03-08-15 07:19 AM
    Workwide and Camera++!

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    03-08-15 08:16 AM
    Using SMSscheduler and SMSbynow. They delay or schedule SMS to be sent whenever you choose. Really handy. SMSbynow is designed for group sms but you can make a group of one. I am testing the first one now. I was using the Event Scheduler in PowerTools but it only allows for a limited number of characters. Stupid!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 11:47 PM
    Easily 'High Notes'.

Check out High Notes in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/28278117

The dev kicks *** and is very responsive/updates if there's an issue. But the app is so simple that it's pretty rock solid.

Super useful for quickly writing notes. BB10 search/launch integration. Also useful for writers who are managing ideas and notes.

I manage a Dropbox folder with the app that contains screenplay notes. Syncs. Check it on my desktop later.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 12:07 AM
    SuperTube
    Hub Browser

Looking for a good although for Feedly or news reader. I wish there was trial time for Feedminder and other news reader apps.

Posted via CB10 using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    RSS Savvy is the free version of Feed Minder.

In reply to the topic, below are the ones that I love and use everyday.

Camera++
    Blaq
    IGrann Pro
    Feed Minder
    Bonfire Reader
    Quickpost

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 12:32 AM
    Best paid app would be "How Far Am I" my golf app. We are still in the throes of winter so I haven't used it yet, but it looks awesome on the big screen. It used to be the BBGPSgolf app. There is a free version, but the paid one offers more.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 10:15 AM
    Nothing...never buy any paid apps...

Mia san mia!
    Thanks for all the BlackBerry support!
    * sarcasm *

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 10:19 AM
160 ... 34567