Just got the Stilgut flip case in blk! I'm sure most people know about this case! It's an amazin case and way bettr then the OEM passport case! No sticking on the back and the fit and finish is top notch! If your thinking of getting a flip case this is the one, and look no further!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 08:09 AM
    Does it feel awkward when typing on the keyboard and the flip is on the back?

Also, in the videos I saw, the flip seems too flimsy and loose. When closed, the flip isn't always perfectly aligned with the device.

Is this true?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 08:15 AM
    I find it adequate! The case isn't meant to be used on a construction site that's for sure. I work in an office so it's perfect for me. I don't find the cover flimsy or awkward. I like it and don't like the idea of a sticker back panel. It will ruin the back finish i'm assuming if you would ever have to take it off.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 09:06 AM
    It's a great case. I ended up buying 3!! All different colours. Easy to change and offers first class protection also there is one with a little clip avaliable, I have no problem at all with this case either way.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 09:22 AM
    OK thanks. Note two things: It's true that for the Z30, you have to take off the back and snap on the back of the OEM flip case. However, for the BlackBerry Passport SE Stainless Steel Edition, you don't have to remove the back since the OEM flip case back snaps onto the back of the device. I don't know if this is true for the original BlackBerry Passport.

Posted using my BlackBerry Stainless Steel Passport SE (and I also have the BlackBerry Z30).
    10-25-15 09:35 AM
    I had the stilgut for 6 months now. The quality is good but it's starting to look old...

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 10:43 AM
    I have a Tetded flip. It's a solid case and still looks good after the seven or so months I've had it.

P.

Sent by my fantabulous BlackBerry Passport - qui prius respondit quam audiat stultum se esse demonstrat et confusione dignum
    10-26-15 11:44 AM
    I have a Tetded and it performs well. I looked online at the Stilgut cases and they appear to be identical to the Tetded.

Passport SQW 100-1 OS 10.3.2.2639 Winnipeg,MB
    10-26-15 12:53 PM
    I have the OEM case for nearly a year, took about two weeks for the leather to settle in and the cover close fully. The sticky back on the OEM case does not damage the back cover. I have had the case off about 8 times, no problem sticking it back on again.

Will likely get a new one over the holidays.

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2789
    10-26-15 06:55 PM
    Does it feel awkward when typing on the keyboard and the flip is on the back?

Also, in the videos I saw, the flip seems too flimsy and loose. When closed, the flip isn't always perfectly aligned with the device.

Is this true?

Posted via CB10
    No,you can type perfection with the flip over on the back. Also when closed is always perfectly aligned.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-30-15 06:45 PM
    I had the stilgut for 6 months now. The quality is good but it's starting to look old...

Posted via CB10
    True, but this is why we use the case, in order that the case gets the wear and not the phone.
    After 10 months of use and some drops... I bought a new one.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-30-15 06:47 PM