So I made the decision to get the passport this week. I am looking for the best deal (most affordable) out there. This will be my first time ever paying this much for a phone outright. I am thinking for doing the trade in on Amazon with my Q10 and 9930 and that should be like 150 and that will drop the price a little. Also looking on ebay maybe can fine one in the 400's. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 08:57 PM
    You can buy mine if you want.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 09:10 PM
    You can buy mine if you want.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 09:34 PM
    Note that the Passport will not work on Verizon.
    12-15-14 09:39 PM
    I have at&t just never changes in my profile

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 09:47 PM
    Here's a good deal:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssport-983255/
    Or Shopblackberry
    Or Amazon
    12-15-14 09:55 PM
    Yeah good for iphone users. Thanks a lot blackberry for looking out for the faithful

Posted via CB10
    vpblaze likes this.
    12-15-14 09:59 PM
    Well my passport will be arriving on thursday. I have a lot of mixed emotions. Excited, little timid about the keyboard. I really hope I like the phone because it will be my main phone for the next two years. Wish I had a chance to go into a store and get hands on but... anyway just updating.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 10:33 AM
    Hopefully you won't be disappointed. The keyboard will take some getting use to but then you will be flying with it! I actually find myself faster on the Passport keyboard then the Q10 keyboard.
    A good tip to note: when you are typing, you can swipe down on the keyboard to bring up the character keys, which then will correspond with a actual physical key. So you can quickly swipe, and then hit a letter for a character. Personally I find that a lot quicker then hitting ALT. And entering numbers is faster too if you have big thumbs.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    12-16-14 10:39 AM
    You won't be disappointed.
    Remember to be patient with yourself as it is a new style of keyboard.
    But you will see how much of a power house it is.

Great that you go on board.
    12-16-14 03:36 PM
    Hopefully you won't be disappointed. The keyboard will take some getting use to but then you will be flying with it! I actually find myself faster on the Passport keyboard then the Q10 keyboard.
    A good tip to note: when you are typing, you can swipe down on the keyboard to bring up the character keys, which then will correspond with a actual physical key. So you can quickly swipe, and then hit a letter for a character. Personally I find that a lot quicker then hitting ALT. And entering numbers is faster too if you have big thumbs.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much and that does sound just as simple or even faster than using the alt key. I am looking forward to the challenge of learning a new phone and input keyboard. I am excited about that screen size. WORK WIDE!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 04:16 PM
    It will take you about a week to get use to the keyboard, slide gestures, and size. The first couple of days I was still trying to hit the home button.

I paid 499 when amazon had there deal, still think it's too much for a phone. Had to lie about the price to my wife.

But overall, I like it better than the iPhone. Love the hub. Went on vacation last week and I did not see one in the bahamas, charlotte or st. Louis.
    12-16-14 04:33 PM
    It will take you about a week to get use to the keyboard, slide gestures, and size. The first couple of days I was still trying to hit the home button.

I paid 499 when amazon had there deal, still think it's too much for a phone. Had to lie about the price to my wife.

But overall, I like it better than the iPhone. Love the hub. Went on vacation last week and I did not see one in the bahamas, charlotte or st. Louis.
    Thanks my wife knows me well. We had the money so she bought it for me. Looking forward to working wide. My Q10 is in excellent condition so I am going to try and sell it for minimum 200 on ebay.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 07:20 PM
    Amazon has black for $549. Checked best buy and they are $999!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 09:17 PM
    Thanks my wife knows me well. We had the money so she bought it for me. Looking forward to working wide. My Q10 is in excellent condition so I am going to try and sell it for minimum 200 on ebay.

Posted via CB10
    Good luck with that. Amazon is selling the Q10 for $213.50.
    12-16-14 09:48 PM
    I have to agree with all these diehards. I have never typed faster than on this phone.
    It is a work horse and I use it for patients all day long.
    You can use a 128gb data card as soon as 10.3.1 is out and the changes coming are superb. If you are a gutsy guy you can load leaked OS.
    I have owned BlackBerry phones since the 9830 curve through Storm 1 and 2 and Z10 and Z30. This is their best phone yet.

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on SQW-100-1 10.3.1.1154
    12-16-14 10:10 PM
    Sell your Q

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on SQW-100-1 10.3.1.1154
    12-16-14 10:10 PM
    Sell your Q

I sure will it's in pretty much perfect condition. I take good care of my things. I know I can get 200 for it.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 10:45 PM
    So I got my passport man amazon is amazing. My first reaction was DAMN this phone is big. Like it is massive! The typing isn't that bad but using special characters will tack some getting use to. So I am all in this is my baby for the next two years.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 09:00 PM
    Congrats dude! You will enjoy it.

The screen is truly amazing eh! Big and wide.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 10:58 PM
    Congrats dude! You will enjoy it.

The screen is truly amazing eh! Big and wide.

Posted via CB10
    Yep it is the most unique phone on the market by a landslide. The reality is though that is not for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:04 PM
    So I made the decision to get the passport this week. I am looking for the best deal (most affordable) out there. This will be my first time ever paying this much for a phone outright. I am thinking for doing the trade in on Amazon with my Q10 and 9930 and that should be like 150 and that will drop the price a little. Also looking on ebay maybe can fine one in the 400's. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    try here https://tradeup.blackberry.com/en/us...tartQuote.html this is the page for BlackBerry Trade In devices
    12-17-14 11:06 PM
    try here https://tradeup.blackberry.com/en/us...tartQuote.html this is the page for BlackBerry Trade In devices
    You probably have not read through the rest of the page but I have the passport now I got it today.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:07 PM
    You probably have not read through the rest of the page but I have the passport now I got it today.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah my bad lol
    12-17-14 11:09 PM
    Yeah my bad lol
    No problem I am in love.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:18 PM
31 12