Just got the Silver Edition from the CrackBerry Shop and am wondering if anyone who's had one for a while could suggest the case they think works best. Your help is appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 12:50 PM
    hey there, Im using the Blackberry SE Leather Flip case, it doesn't add much bulk to the device.

Im posting some links which I think have quality cases, or else just use amazon and find one that fits in your budget

Here are the links for other manufacturers, which I trust with quality:

Passport Silver Edition - Blackberry - Products

https://www.lucrin.com/accessories/h...ort-silver.htm
    03-11-16 01:07 PM
    I use Nillkin and i am happy with that case but trust me, don`t take withe version. If u take it u will get lot of dirt on each edge and corners. Black version is better
    03-11-16 01:11 PM
    None. Straight raw dog.

Sent via Passport SE~!
    03-11-16 01:25 PM
    What kind of case style interests you? I have a nice clear hard gel case.

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    03-11-16 01:27 PM
    In terms of looks, I like the OEM leather flex shell. It has nice leather, and a kickstand (which I don't use) and looks really upscale. But it doesn't offer much protection on anywhere but the back and 4 corners.

My second favorite one is the Seidio Surface. It doesn't add too much bulk, but does add total protection.

I also have the OEM leather flip case, but I got it for free, and don't use it much because I prefer to have my phone's keyboard easily accessible.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    03-11-16 01:32 PM
    Stilgut has great, reasonably priced products which add minimum bulk to the device.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    03-13-16 06:04 PM
    What kind of case style interests you? I have a nice clear hard gel case.

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    Bingo!...same. Let's the beauty of my SE shine through yet provides the protection just in case.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 06:08 AM
    I don't use a case before but when I tried a book type leather(black) from ebay, I ordered another one(brown). It's now more of a business-look type feel of a device.

 📱📶
    03-14-16 08:06 AM
    Siedio

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-14-16 08:27 AM
    In terms of looks, I like the OEM leather flex shell. It has nice leather, and a kickstand (which I don't use) and looks really upscale. But it doesn't offer much protection on anywhere but the back and 4 corners.

My second favorite one is the Seidio Surface. It doesn't add too much bulk, but does add total protection.

I also have the OEM leather flip case, but I got it for free, and don't use it much because I prefer to have my phone's keyboard easily accessible.

Posted via CB10
    These are all the same cases that I like too! It's kind of hard to decide which one to go with on a regular basis. The OEM leather flex is nice looking, the Seido has a nice feel to it, and the OEM leather flip is good too (I like having the screen covered when I am using the phone for a call). Can't decide!

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 08:28 AM
    Just got the Silver Edition from the CrackBerry Shop and am wondering if anyone who's had one for a while could suggest the case they think works best. Your help is appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    Seidio case with holster that put sleep, I have dropped it on concrete six times now twice last night trying to sleep and listen to audio book, not even a scratch on the device let alone the screen or camera as has the perfect lip, you tube it!!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 09:14 AM
    I think the only way to rock a Passport Silver is wearing a complete transparent case. That phone is a masterpiece, you dont want to hide its beauty.
    Btw, I am going to get this case next week. Cant wait.
    03-15-16 11:00 AM
    I think the only way to rock a Passport Silver is wearing a complete transparent case. That phone is a masterpiece, you dont want to hide its beauty.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...01fe6eb6ae.jpg
    I wish I didn't drop mine often and could do sane as I agree!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 02:31 PM
    Siedio x2

Posted via CB10 using PP SE
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-15-16 07:54 PM
    Best case for Passport SE?-bb-passport-se.jpg

The Seidio Case!

  
    03-19-16 03:37 AM
    Siedio

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2836
    The one and only, hands down as yet another drop today and not a mark on case let alone device! Seidio surface WITH holster!

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 04:22 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...01fe6eb6ae.jpg
    I had the Imak Case that is simlar to this on the att version. It fit but I cut off the support above the volume buttons and had to fill down some sharp edges. Cheap as hell they do crack and break up after a couple months so order more than one.
    03-19-16 09:54 PM
    I am using the Stilgut Flip case for my Passport. The design + the fit and finish is good.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    03-20-16 07:54 AM