I know a lot of Americans (myself including) are waiting for this phone to launch with AT&T. To my knowledge they have exclusive rights to the phone for US carriers? I know that BestBuy gets phones and are able to do upgrades through carriers. So my question is it possible for BestBuy to get this phone before AT&T?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 08:31 PM
    Not until the carriers start selling them. They may get unlocked ones first. The only way they can sell AT &T approved phones is when AT&T starts selling them......if you can't wait for AT&T, you can hit amazon a grab an unlocked one. You can save yourself about $200 for carrier upgrade

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 08:38 PM
    Not until the carriers start selling them. They may get unlocked ones first. The only way they can sell AT &T approved phones is when AT&T starts selling them......if you can't wait for AT&T, you can hit amazon a grab an unlocked one. You can save yourself about $200 for carrier upgrade

Posted via CB10
    I have a perfectly fine Q10 I will wait that is a lot of money to shell out for a phone at one time.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 09:35 PM
    Yeah when is it coming to att. I really think Crackberry should do I front page story on this. Every day it seems as though more and more people are asking.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 09:45 PM
    I went to BestBuy a few weeks ago to look for a holster that I could modify for my Passport, and one of the guys asked if he could help. I told him my plan, and showed him the Passport. He said "wow, BlackBerry is still making devices?" he then proceeded to admire the Passport's build and keyboard and helped me test out spring clip holsters (which I later modified with a Dremmel).

Anyway, I don't think BestBuy will be a good place for the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 09:51 PM
    Yeah when is it coming to att. I really think Crackberry should do I front page story on this. Every day it seems as though more and more people are asking.

Posted via CB10
    No one knows the rumor is saying first of the year some time in January

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 09:51 PM
    I just bought the darn phone from blackberry, local at&t reps thought I was some kind of corporate troll when I showed up with this device

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 01:11 AM
    I just bought the darn phone from blackberry, local at&t reps thought I was some kind of corporate troll when I showed up with this device

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I have never payed that much out right that's crazy!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 01:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? Everybody knows we have to wait, why put it on the front page? The people asking ought to know better or better yet, do a search on the many threads regarding this.
    11-18-14 08:20 AM
    Stick with AT&T. Best Buy and similar retailers should have no business selling phones.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 08:56 AM
    Stick with AT&T. Best Buy and similar retailers should have no business selling phones.

Posted via CB10
    Does any blackberry passport work from any region. Like if a friend can get me one from the Asian region (continent) can it work here in the states for me?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 08:59 AM