Hi!
    I was just browsing this forum for some thread about best accessories for this beast of a phone. I could find out that a lot of people are upset with the official book cover type case. The sticky surface approach seems kind of strange to me. So I'm looking for another solution.

What's your favorite accessories, especially cases for the Passport?
    And does anybody know if the official docking station can be used with the official hard case on?

Thanks in advance! Looking really forward to your suggestions as my Passport should be with me right around Christmas.

-pac

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 02:17 AM
    Any thoughts?
    -pac

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 06:21 AM
    The docking station is said to be working with the hard shell installed.

As for other cases, please have a look around this forum. Companies like Noreve, Tedted, Varja, Stilgut or PDAir all produce cases and/or holsters which have been discussed and even reviewed in various topics.

Posted via CB10
    GeoK and pacman84 like this.
    12-24-14 07:00 AM
    I'm really liking the Seidio Surface Case and Holster Combo for the BlackBerry Passport.
    Provides decent support and at the same time does not significantly weigh down the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 08:54 AM
    I'm curious how much shipping would cost to Germany. It's not available over here but I think I would really like the blue one.
    -pac

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 03:20 PM
    The best type of case will depend on user preference. I sent the OEM case back without using it when the StilGut case came available. As my Passport experience deepens, so does my respect for device. I happily ordered the Vaja agenda case on December 22nd.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 10:24 AM
    I am with the OEM hard case. It's fit is perfect with no movement and no marking or scuffing the metal frame (as some have indicated).
    I use that OEM case most of the time. Just keep my passport in my shirt pocket. or jacket/coat pocket now with the colder weather.

But I do own the Seidio Surface case with the Belt Clip Holster. It is well built; covers and protects the Passport very well.
    There is a slight bulk to the phone with that case.
    I use this case and holster when I have certain duties that require an easier access from the hip and /or I do not want to leave it lying around or forget it in another off or car.
    I also have the Seidio Holster case for the Passport to use when the Passport is 'naked'. But I do not see myself using that case, because I prefer to have the covered with something. It will probably go up for sale soon on marketplace here at CB.
    The Vaja case/cover in black leather looks really, really nice.
    I may opt for that.

Got my sights set on the OEM leather case belt clip but the price is outta this world.
    12-28-14 08:49 PM
    Anyone have any experience with PDAIR Cases? Thoughts on the PDAIR Horizontal Pouch Leather Case vs. the SEIDO Holster?
    12-29-14 10:41 AM
    KLIPSCH x7i in ear monitors for those that like listening to music!
    Ventev dual USB high cap charger!
    Tet ded dijon ii flip case w/sleeper function!
    PDAIR side holster!
    Pebble Steel smartwatch!

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 324563
    Attachment 324564

Attachment 324566
    Attachment 324567
    Attachment 324568
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 01-01-15 at 04:33 AM.
    mprattmd likes this.
    12-29-14 11:04 AM
    I wonder when choice hard shell or soft shell case from BlackBerry for Q10
    12-29-14 11:07 AM
    I'm a big fan of skins because it gives the back a more grippy texture making it easier to hold. Then a tempered glass screen protector for the front. That's all I really do. If I find a good pouch I might go for that for the toss around days but for now naked w/ skins work wonderfully. I'm talking invisibleshield or xtremeguard type skins for the back.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 11:39 AM
    Hi, just recieved this holster from Khacten.com. Very nice and good quality. Magnet in there so sleep mode when holstered.
    Best accessories? Especially cases?-img_20141229_200130.jpg

Posted via CB10
    divakar likes this.
    12-29-14 01:01 PM
    Accessories:

-Micro-USB to USB OTG cable is a must have. I bought ones with right angles.

-Slimport adapter is a fun item that I've used a few times in a pinch. I like to have one just in case.

-Depending on your situation, a Miracast dongle might be of better use than a Slimport adapter.

Cases:

-Both the OEM shell and the Seidio hard case are awesome. No issues with either case, and I like having them both.

-A simple matte screen protector from Amazon is better quality than the OEM screen protector that comes with the OEM shell. A must have for such a large screen, imo. Cheap.

P.s. Stay away from the leather flip case. It is awful and unusable.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 01:21 PM
    Accessories:

-Micro-USB to USB OTG cable is a must have. I bought ones with right angles.

-Slimport adapter is a fun item that I've used a few times in a pinch. I like to have one just in case.

-Depending on your situation, a Miracast dongle might be of better use than a Slimport adapter.

Cases:

-Both the OEM shell and the Seidio hard case are awesome. No issues with either case, and I like having them both.

-A simple matte screen protector from Amazon is better quality than the OEM screen protector that comes with the OEM shell. A must have for such a large screen, imo. Cheap.

P.s. Stay away from the leather flip case. It is awful and unusable.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the tip on the OEM leather flip case. It looks nice but if it's unusable, then I don't want it.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 03:53 PM
    He didn't say OEM leather flip.
    But I am curious as to which case he was referring to??

Thanks for the tip on the OEM leather flip case. It looks nice but if it's unusable, then I don't want it.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 04:14 PM
    Which leather flip case? the book type?
    12-29-14 04:15 PM
    They were all spoken of here on this board.
    here is a list: [Sorry, link was no good. But do a search on CB with PDair and you will get many threads.

Anyone have any experience with PDAIR Cases? Thoughts on the PDAIR Horizontal Pouch Leather Case vs. the SEIDO Holster?
    Last edited by GeoK; 12-30-14 at 04:35 PM.
    12-29-14 04:15 PM
    They were all spoken of here on this board.
    here is a list: http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=99865038
    Bad link? I'm on my desktop and get a Crackberry "Sorry, no matches" error.
    12-29-14 04:19 PM
    He didn't say OEM leather flip.
    But I am curious as to which case he was referring to??
    I was talking about the OEM leather flip case. Sorry. It's a rotten item, imo. Maybe you guys would enjoy it. But the functionality, adhesive securing design, and lack of protection make this one to avoid. It's just awful, again imo.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 04:33 PM
    I have the Blackberry Hard case, Seidio Case, and the Amzer TPU case. I like the BB hard case the best, but the Amzer provides more protection. I have the Seidio case, but I really don't like it. It adds a lot of bulk to the phone when you are putting it in your pockets.

I keep it around and have not returned it yet because I keep hoping it will grow on me, but its my least favorite.
    12-29-14 04:54 PM
    Hi, just recieved this holster from Khacten.com. Very nice and good quality. Magnet in there so sleep mode when holstered.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141229_200130.jpg 
Views:	2508 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	324022

Posted via CB10
    Ooooo. I like this one. Fits perfectly I assume?

Edit: I just found out the site is in vietnamese. Tricky since I don't know how to navigate the site. It does look nice though.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 09:19 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141229_200130.jpg 
Views:	2508 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	324022

Posted via CB10
    Is there an English version of their website?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 09:40 PM
    I recommend the Seidio case + holster. Awesome combo! I also have the BlackBerry Hard Shell, but I prefer the Seidio - it offers better protection.

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Passport!
    GeoK likes this.
    12-29-14 11:10 PM
    To: setasai

Hi, yes, fits perfectly, it is made specialy for Passport. Use the email from the site, the guy is very nice and will navigate you throgh site as many options/colours available. My biggest worry was the magnet but no need to worry : works like a charm.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 12:42 AM
    Is there an English version of their website?

Posted via CB10
    No, there isn't. Use the email the guy will help you like he did help me.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 12:45 AM
37 12