I've ordered some cheap belt pouch holsters from Ebay but one had velcro which doesn't stick after a while. The other had a magnet but not a strong one and I didn't want to risk it opening. I inquired about the Van Nuys Optimus L-06D case which would have been perfect but it's no longer being sold. Anyone find one out there that's worth buying? Right now my front cargo short pocket is my "pouch" but it hurts my thighs as the phone "bounces" around as I walk and the four square corners of the phone jab me.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 11:51 AM
    I'm not looking for metal type clip to attach to my belt-those fall off too easily. I want a holster with a loop to put my belt through!

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 12:15 PM
    Try pdair.com. There are a few there for belt.

Posted from my Passport
    06-19-15 06:18 AM
    Story Leather has good quality and customization ( Custom Handmade Premium Genuine Leather Phone Cases and Holsters For iPhone, HTC, Galaxy Note, Lumia, Blackberry and More ). However the price may be more than you want.
    06-19-15 06:48 AM
    Check out aliexpress.com they have lots of accessoires for cheap. Note: it's all from China so it can take a while before you'll get it. My parcels always seem to come within 2 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-15 07:01 AM
    I'd suggest taking a look at the SPE holster. I've been using it since it launched. It works great and has lasted well.

Smartphone Experts Leather Swivel Holster Specifically designed for BlackBerry Passport | BlackBerry Cases

It uses a clip, like the OEM holster's. Very secure.
    06-19-15 08:14 AM
    Look, don't go that cheap....
    Try the CrackBerry Store on here...they have the story leather case and the Smartphones case which I do use.
    Also the PDair belt clip pouch is nice too.
    There is also an Italian maker of leather goods. he has a pouch with no clip, and it has a drawing band in it. Risultati ricerca | RECORD MODA
    06-19-15 01:27 PM
    Look, don't go that cheap....
    Try the CrackBerry Store on here...they have the story leather case and the Smartphones case which I do use.
    Also the PDair belt clip pouch is nice too.
    There is also an Italian maker of leather goods. he has a pouch with no clip, and it has a drawing band in it. Risultati ricerca | RECORD MODA
    You weren't calling the SPE holster cheap, were you? I wasn't sure how to take your comment, and it may not be clear to the OP either.

Elessar.cm | Moderator
    06-19-15 04:03 PM
    No, I own a SPE Case and use it!
    Sorry if there was any confusion...I meant the alibaba stuff. $10-$12 items can be real cheap. Cheaply made, badly stitched. Not all the time, but have run into a few.

You weren't calling the SPE holster cheap, were you? I wasn't sure how to take your comment, and it may not be clear to the OP either.

Elessar.cm | Moderator
    06-19-15 04:29 PM
    No, I own a SPE Case and use it!
    Sorry if there was any confusion...I meant the alibaba stuff. $10-$12 items can be real cheap. Cheaply made, badly stitched. Not all the time, but have run into a few.
    Thanks. That's what I hoped you meant.

Elessar.cm | Moderator
    06-19-15 05:43 PM
    Of course, if the SPE case was made for the blackberry with the OEM Cover on, that would be even better.

Thanks. That's what I hoped you meant.

Elessar.cm | Moderator
    06-19-15 10:39 PM
    I've been using the turtleback pouch I got off amazon. A superstrong steel clip and a solid magnet for closure.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-15 10:43 PM
    That turtleneck pouch-my Blackberry Passport has a hard shell case on its back. Will the phone fit I with that on it?

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 11:36 AM
    Of course, if the SPE case was made for the blackberry with the OEM Cover on, that would be even better.
    Technically, the Passport with the OEM does go in the SPE holster, since it has elastic sides -- but it's a tight fit, 2 hand removal. So that's not ideal, you're absolutely correct.
    06-20-15 04:39 PM
    No, it's not the best fit Elessar.
    It needs a millimeter or two to make the OEM case on the Passport snug and one hand use.
    But, I think I'll keep it in the SPE pouch over nights now, to loosen the tension (if that will help it to do so).
    You may be asking why? Well, I do like the OEM case, so for protection and for handling.

Technically, the Passport with the OEM does go in the SPE holster, since it has elastic sides -- but it's a tight fit, 2 hand removal. So that's not ideal, you're absolutely correct.
    Last edited by GeoK; 06-21-15 at 03:03 PM.
    06-20-15 10:04 PM
    I got a cheap one of eBay, fits well but without a case fitted. I now have a case/holster combo from ebay which comes in different colours (the case that is) and these are excellent. The case is a two piece, silicon skin with a hard plastic outer shell which has a flip out stand. Cost was about $10 delivered and these offer excellent protection. I have dropped it several times without a scratch to my beloved Passport. Here is a link:
    http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/301445747224?nav=SEARCH

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    06-20-15 10:23 PM
    That turtleneck pouch-my Blackberry Passport has a hard shell case on its back. Will the phone fit I with that on it?

Posted via CB10
    Yes it will. I have the OEM hardcover on my passport and it fits quite well.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 01:20 AM
    Which type of clip did you buy? A flush or rotating clip? And did you get nylon or leather? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 09:18 AM
    I was browsing through Princess Auto in the phone accessories where I'm always looking for something that might fit the Passport and came across this giant cell phone holster. Apparently it's a gun holster disguised as a cell holster for concealed carry that I actually use as a cell holster. I pack my gun metal coloured cased Passport in there. Fits perfectly with its tpu case on. It has a belt loop and a very aggressive metal clip that I switched for a plastic spring clip I had to make it easier to remove
    Belt Pouch for Blackberry Passport?-img_20150627_175830.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 08:57 AM
    I bought turtleback leather pouch on ebay-free shipping and liberal return policy. Very uncomfortable to wear due to size of the Passport phone. Easier to just carry in bottom front cargo shorts pocket. Clip strong but still fell off my belt. Also as one Forum member mentioned-when phone rings in holster it's impossibly hard to pull out phone as there's no hole on bottom of pouch to push up the phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 09:37 AM