Anyone get a passport with Bell ? I can't seem to find one, and one of the stores I called actually said it would be another two weeks before they had them in stock...

Posted with my awesome Z10 on Bell
    10-03-14 11:41 AM
    I ordered one direct from shop.blackberry and use it on Bell 100% satisfied
    10-03-14 11:44 AM
    I called 10 stores and finally found one this afternoon ! I'm trying to get used to the keyboard and the size. BlackBerry Blend is amazing !

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:37 PM
    I'm in Montreal. Most were clueless about the exact availability. 2 associates at 2 different locations were supposed to call me back for an update by Friday. None called. I went to Future Shop and resigned with Telus.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 08:39 PM
    There are only two Bell Mobility retail locations in my town. Both are watching out for units for me, and expect them in-store early next week.

I see that Bell has sold out online...
    10-04-14 08:42 PM
    Finally got my passport last night, also confirmed that the passport is a special order only, at least here in edmonton.

When I asked i was told it was a supply issue.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 09:43 AM
    I went to my Bell Mobility Store in Langley BC two weeks ago. The young man who talked to me told me three things in succession and I remember them clearly:
    1. I've never heard of a Blackberry Passport
    2. You are the first person to ever mention it to me
    3. I'm sorry I cannot help you.

So basically, he had no clue from Bell (his employer) that such a phone was coming. He alienates me by almost saying I'm clearly clueless for asking for such a thing and then does absolutely NOTHING to help figure out what Bell Mobility is doing about this device. I walked down to Telus Mobility where they not only have heard of them, they had one on display for me to look at.

Like a fool, a couple days ago I went back to the Bell Mobility store and a different guy was there. He also knew very little about it but at least he offered to look it up and try and figure out when they would have them. The two things that are burned into my memory from that 2nd visit? He could not tell, he could not even estimate when they would get them in. He asked me "Do you mind me asking you why you would want that device?". He did offer to call me when they get some in but I actually have very little faith he will or even remembers anything about it.

Very frustrated with Bell. Do I really have to go back to Telus?
    10-24-14 10:07 AM
    Try Future Shop

Z10
    10-24-14 10:13 AM
    I went to my Bell Mobility Store in Langley BC two weeks ago. The young man who talked to me told me three things in succession and I remember them clearly:
    1. I've never heard of a Blackberry Passport
    2. You are the first person to ever mention it to me
    3. I'm sorry I cannot help you.

So basically, he had no clue from Bell (his employer) that such a phone was coming. He alienates me by almost saying I'm clearly clueless for asking for such a thing and then does absolutely NOTHING to help figure out what Bell Mobility is doing about this device. I walked down to Telus Mobility where they not only have heard of them, they had one on display for me to look at.

Like a fool, a couple days ago I went back to the Bell Mobility store and a different guy was there. He also knew very little about it but at least he offered to look it up and try and figure out when they would have them. The two things that are burned into my memory from that 2nd visit? He could not tell, he could not even estimate when they would get them in. He asked me "Do you mind me asking you why you would want that device?". He did offer to call me when they get some in but I actually have very little faith he will or even remembers anything about it.

Very frustrated with Bell. Do I really have to go back to Telus?
    Poor Bell employees. Sounds like they go through some vigorous training. The guy was obviously exhausted. You offer them some water at least for symptoms of dehydration??

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 10:22 AM
    Victoria, BC had them in stock last week, and the staff were very hyped about the Passport. The one salesperson was a Q10 owner who planned to upgrade.

Q10 ? The Other Crackberry Pirate ? Z30 | via CB10
    10-24-14 10:45 AM
    My purchase experience was a lot better. The sales girl not only knew about the passport but recognized my Z10 and was excited about opening up her first passport.

Guess it depends on the store

P.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 03:52 PM
    I've been calling multiple Bel. store in the Lower Mainland and none of the stores have received any since it's been launched! Quite frustrated with Bell...don't know if anyone else has had any luck?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 07:50 PM
    Really when I called a few days after launch the guys at bell store in spruce grove (just out side of edmonton) knew all about the passport and thought it had some sweet features other phones didn't have. Called again a few days ago and they had one come in and the guy ahead of me on the list got it. *sigh*

Swordsmanship & Western Martial Arts Channel C000C9AF6
    10-24-14 08:38 PM
    The one thing I have learned from Bell it is better to go to a corporate stores. The franchise stores don't seem to have a clue or care. I went to a couple of store 2 franchise stores and a corporate store. The corporate store staff where more knowledgeable and where very helpful and did everything for me to get my Passport that's why when I go to a Bell store I always try to go to a corporate store I think that www. Bell. Ca has listing of the corporate store. The staff are more knowledgeable friendly and seem to care more. They are not just there to collect a pay cheque. You don't get the dumbass remarks from the employees at the corporate stores like you may get at franchise stores.

Posted from my Crackberry 10 App on Blackberry Passport
    skibnik and HighFlight88 like this.
    10-24-14 10:03 PM
    The one thing I have learned from Bell it is better to go to a corporate stores. The franchise stores don't seem to have a clue or care. I went to a couple of store 2 franchise stores and a corporate store. The corporate store staff where more knowledgeable and where very helpful and did everything for me to get my Passport that's why when I go to a Bell store I always try to go to a corporate store I think that www. Bell. Ca has listing of the corporate store. The staff are more knowledgeable friendly and seem to care more. They are not just there to collect a pay cheque. You don't get the dumbass remarks from the employees at the corporate stores like you may get at franchise stores.

Posted from my Crackberry 10 App on Blackberry Passport
    Exactly! I always deal with the corporate Bell stores.
    10-24-14 10:43 PM
    The one my corp deals with...

Got mine a couple of days ago...no issues.

WPCI - Wireless Personal Communications Inc. | Bell Authorized Dealer
    10-24-14 10:46 PM