Here is my chat from 15 minutes ago.
    Bell customer service gave me less than no info about Passport-bell.png

Broken english to begin with and then simply thanked me for the info i gave them. I'm currently due for renewal and expected they would give me a little more once i mentioned a competitor. In store, the guy had no info at all about the Passport... then again he also had no idea what i was talking about when i asked for an NFC SIM card.
    09-22-14 07:57 PM
    I can't talk about the NFC Sim, however, despite the Passport appearing for what seems like all over the place lately. The device hasn't been officially launched, hence the launch party this Wednesday.

At that time, or upon release of the phone, i'm sure that the carriers will be able to help in any way they can.
    just_luc likes this.
    09-22-14 08:17 PM
    I had a chat with a Bell rep this afternoon that was even LESS informative; he said he wasn't aware that Bell was even going to carry the Passport (though he did seem to have heard of it already, which might be suspicious).

We'll know more Wednesday...
    bernardogrady likes this.
    09-22-14 09:47 PM
    Customer service in general always seems to be a hit and miss, unfortunatly. Most of the time you are better of gathering needed information on your own on the web. It completely depends on who you are talking to on the other, some people don't know anything and might just tell you something to get you satisfied. Other people, especially regarding BlackBerry, might be a bit more interested and sharing more details to you.

Same with store clerks, depending on who you talk to, they are either wondering why BlackBerry is still around, because they thought BB went bankcrupt last year, or they know about new devices and might share at least a couple of informations.

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    09-23-14 03:43 AM