Hopefully they will finally arrive this week,

We still have until Friday,

Good Luck everyone!
    10-06-14 01:53 PM
    I think I found my passport...

http://9gag.com/gag/azL9dNN

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:38 PM
    I bought a Telus version and unlocked it for $20. Lovin it!

Posted via CB10
    How did you get it unlocked? I asked a Telus rep and they told me they do not sell unlocked phones?
    10-06-14 09:36 PM
    How did you get it unlocked? I asked a Telus rep and they told me they do not sell unlocked phones?
    Just read page 1 of this thread

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 08:21 AM
    Anyone from Bell get theirs yet?
    10-07-14 08:27 AM
    Just checked my shipping info, and they've updated delivery date to today. Looks like I'll come home to a new toy tonight!
    10-07-14 08:46 AM
    Nice!

You are one of the first to finally receive a Bell Passport!
    10-07-14 05:12 PM
    Just checked the Bell site and no dice; still out of stock.

The small town I live in has 3 Bell dealers. Two are owned by the same company and neither has stock. They have my number and have agreed to call when they have stock (MAYBE Friday).

When I checked with them yesterday they said they'd had several people asking about it.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 05:23 PM
    I bought mine from Telus. Called Telus customer service and indicated that I bought a device outright and wanted it unlocked. They, according to CRTC MUST unlock a non subsidized device immediately upon request. Provided imei, and like magic had permanent unlock code. 5 minutes of work. Done.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:53 PM
    Got mine today from the bell store. They had ordered in 10 of them and they were all spoken for. They hope that this will prove to bell that there is a need to allow them to keep a couple on hand which currently isn't an option. The employee there also seemed very convinced that google play was coming to BlackBerry. I explained she was probably thinking of amazon but she was very convinced it was play. I don't believe that for one second, unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 05:23 AM
    Found the Bell online store had stock last night with "limited stock". I was going to buy from a local store but I'm traveling next week so I figured I better jump at it while I had the chance.

So it's on its way :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 09:54 AM
    Had asked my local Bell store (in Montreal) to call me when they get one in stock. Called them last week on launch day. The just called me minutes ago to advise they finally got one in stock. One bloody device???? WTF??? 8 days after launch. Obviously told them not required any more since I found one elsewhere.
    10-09-14 03:20 PM
    Got mine yesterday, $249. There were 3 other people in the store at the same time as me getting them, and they only hard one left after I picked up mine. Don't know if that means they only had 5 all day, or if they'd moved more, but at least they got it in finally!!

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 05:07 PM
    Apparently im getting mine tomorrow
    10-09-14 05:59 PM
    Mine arrives tomorrow...Tuesday Oct 21st, I had decided the Z30 was my best option, but when they called to confirm my order the Z30 was back ordered, and they had a Passport ready to ship....I guess I will just have to make do with a Passport...Now I just have to figure out how best to protect it (case) and how to carry the monster that it is!
    10-20-14 03:46 PM
    I bought mine from Telus. Called Telus customer service and indicated that I bought a device outright and wanted it unlocked. They, according to CRTC MUST unlock a non subsidized device immediately upon request. Provided imei, and like magic had permanent unlock code. 5 minutes of work. Done.

Posted via CB10
    Good info....didn't know that...and will use it
    10-21-14 04:21 PM
41 12