Caveat - I'm a huge BlackBerry Fan coming from Torch, 9900, Z10

Used Link for the changeover and all went well, even updated to new OS10 version and even transferred over all my saved WiFi,s and speed dials (that's another thing have an additional 3 speed dial I can use)
    I'm a big guy and the seidio case combo fits very well and turned sideways on my waist fits well thought it would be too big.
    The SE is well built and though I never used the black one I can still handle it somewhat one handed..(i can unlock the screen with number password one handed).

I find myself using the BlackBerry assistant to make calls whilst driving and and have the phone resting on my leg.

The volume/ sound is massive and clear I have the setting for volume and notifications at about 75% every other phone I have set at max, the first time it rang after I did my usual maximum vol it scared the crap outta me and my wife lol.

The typing experience is getting better and better and as stated here already I forget to swipe up as the prediction nearly always has the word before I have finished typing it out.

I have had 2 persons ask me what phone that is already and receive the usual derision

"They still make phones?"
    "Thought they were not in Business Anymore "

Bought Tech Armor matte anti-fingerprint protector it's not made for BBPPSE (they only make it for reg BBPP) because I love the anti-fingerprint aspect, I made it fit not perfect but does the job.

App gap I have never had this issue as I use my phone for business
    I hate FB and twitter, I use Instagram because I like the way it also uploads to FB and twitter as well so I never actually have to go on them.
    Igrann Pro, Back up pro, Work Wide, Power Tools are my apps of choice and of course No games

I also Never sideloaded or used any apps that I don't get from Blackberry world *shrugs* It seems to bring about issues and creates problems at least In my honest opinion.

In conclusion very Happy and as many have stated the battery is probably the biggest upgrade I have noticed most? I say this as with my Z10 is was a beast too for me.

Regards David

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2474
    fanBBRY, brookie229 and vanrickman like this.
    12-05-15 08:54 AM
    Glad to hear! Enjoy your new Passport.
    12-05-15 09:04 AM
    Congrats. I have two phones a galaxy note 4 for personal stuff and just got a new att passport for work at my new company. I had a torch back in the day and it sucked. This passport is rocking though I'm on day 3 now. I haven't used my note 4 in 3 days too. This BlackBerry is slowly winning me back.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 09:52 AM
    Caveat - I'm a huge BlackBerry Fan coming from Torch, 9900, Z10

Used Link for the changeover and all went well, even updated to new OS10 version and even transferred over all my saved WiFi,s and speed dials (that's another thing have an additional 3 speed dial I can use)
    I'm a big guy and the seidio case combo fits very well and turned sideways on my waist fits well thought it would be too big.
    The SE is well built and though I never used the black one I can still handle it somewhat one handed..(i can unlock the screen with number password one handed).

I find myself using the BlackBerry assistant to make calls whilst driving and and have the phone resting on my leg.

The volume/ sound is massive and clear I have the setting for volume and notifications at about 75% every other phone I have set at max, the first time it rang after I did my usual maximum vol it scared the crap outta me and my wife lol.

The typing experience is getting better and better and as stated here already I forget to swipe up as the prediction nearly always has the word before I have finished typing it out.

I have had 2 persons ask me what phone that is already and receive the usual derision

"They still make phones?"
    "Thought they were not in Business Anymore "

Bought Tech Armor matte anti-fingerprint protector it's not made for BBPPSE (they only make it for reg BBPP) because I love the anti-fingerprint aspect, I made it fit not perfect but does the job.

App gap I have never had this issue as I use my phone for business
    I hate FB and twitter, I use Instagram because I like the way it also uploads to FB and twitter as well so I never actually have to go on them.
    Igrann Pro, Back up pro, Work Wide, Power Tools are my apps of choice and of course No games

I also Never sideloaded or used any apps that I don't get from Blackberry world *shrugs* It seems to bring about issues and creates problems at least In my honest opinion.

In conclusion very Happy and as many have stated the battery is probably the biggest upgrade I have noticed most? I say this as with my Z10 is was a beast too for me.

Regards David

Another happy story

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 10:01 AM
    This too is my sixth day with SE and I agree with OGs sentiments exactly.

One thing I would say is that this phone is hands down best of 2016. For me.

If you need bells n whistles then buy a drone-- BlackBerry SE is solid, ground up.

You will NOT be disappointed if you're on the fence.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 04:04 AM
    I've been using it for a couple of days now. Love the browsing experience and the overall professional look of the device. Only thing I'm still getting used to is he physical keyboard. Also I'm not a big fan of phablets from the beginning. I hope this isn't classified as one of those!!

Only time I notice thee size is when i make phone Calls. It's large to hold and talk. So far I'm enjoying the phone.

Still have my new lumia 950 I bought last week just in case. But most likely I'll return that.
    12-06-15 12:32 PM
    Buy today my first BlackBerry ever.
    I buy the SE.
    I will report my experience in a few days.
    To excited!
    12-06-15 01:58 PM
    Another festivus miracle!

Buy today my first BlackBerry ever.
    I buy the SE.
    I will report my experience in a few days.
    To excited!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 02:23 PM
    I'm just waiting for my Amazon PPSE to arrive in the mail. To all the new users, would you know the build date of your Passports? Would like to know if production is still ongoing or old inventory is being cleared out. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 11:19 PM
    OP, maybe adding a glass screen protector will make you much happier.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2813
    12-07-15 01:11 AM
    OP, maybe adding a glass screen protector will make you much happier.

Mmm is it anti-fingerprint? The Never having to clean the phone screen is huge for me lol, I hate seeing fingerprints.

I thought it was some marketing gimmick, but the s**t actually works! No fingerprints whatsoever

12-07-15 06:23 AM
    Mmm is it anti-fingerprint? The Never having to clean the phone screen is huge for me lol, I hate seeing fingerprints.

I thought it was some marketing gimmick, but the s**t actually works! No fingerprints whatsoever

It works like what you feel on your naked screen.

12-16-15 02:36 AM