I'm a big fan of Blend. I bought a Passport soon after its release in order to use it, and to a great degree it's still a killer app.

What I've noticed, lately now, is that the few BBM conversations I have no longer can be done in Blend. I see the message, and I see my responses when input on my Passport, but I can no longer open a reply box on Blend (I note, however, that I do have this functionality on my Playbook when it's connected to my Passport). What I suspect has happened is that with the latest BB10 upgrade BBM on Blend is broken...as I said, I don't have many BBM conversations anymore, so the loss wasn't noticed until a few weeks ago, and re-installing Blend doesn't fix anything). I don't think it's due to the Windows 10 upgrade, since that was done back in July, and I don't recall noting this back then. I should also note that this is the case both with my desktop as well as laptop, but both, you've probably figured, are running Windows 10.

Of course, Blend is no longer supported, so any resolution for this from BlackBerry is unlikely. But does anyone here have either a similar experience, or maybe even a fix?

(Posted, for a change, on my desktop...otherwise the Passport is plenty good enough.)
    01-31-17 04:29 PM
    Just checked out and everything working good with Blend and BBM for me.
    01-31-17 06:29 PM
    Fine with me as well. I use BBM less and less but I chatted with my friend recently using Blend.
    02-01-17 06:10 PM
    Strangely it's working for me, with MacOS.
    02-01-17 08:59 PM
    Stopped working for me

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 09:49 PM
    I'm considering doing a factory reset....but I can't get the phone to talk to Link (even though it talks to Blend, either through the mobile network or WiFi, save for this BBM problem) and so can't get a clean backup.

And, as if to taunt me, I did get a reply box yesterday on the popup from Blend that allowed me to reply, but still no go on opening the chat thread, and picking up where I left off. The chat itself updates, too, so when I reply on the phone, the last comment does show up in Hub or the BBM folder.

Maddening!

Posted via CB10, on a BlackBerry Passport
    02-09-17 06:01 PM
    Hmmm. Maybe I'll transfer to my Z10 for this, just to see if the bottleneck is the Passport....which I'm thinking is where it is, since, as I said, this is apparent both on my desktop and laptop, both Windows 10 Pro installs.

Posted via CB10, on a BlackBerry Passport
    02-09-17 06:03 PM