Hello,
    BBM crashes at start since a couple of days - unknown reason : I did nothing special with my device.
    I downloaded the very last OS version (10.3.3.3216) to get the BBM bar file and sideload it.
    The OS version on my Passport SE is 10.3.3.3216. So I would expect the same version of the software in the autoloader but

On my device, I've got BBM v10.16.7.2
    In the Autoloader OS BAR files, I have v10.13.7.14 which is weird because I would expect the same version both on my device and the last OS.
    Any idea ?
    04-08-20 06:51 AM
    Hello,
    BBM crashes at start since a couple of days - unknown reason : I did nothing special with my device.
    I downloaded the very last OS version (10.3.3.3216) to get the BBM bar file and sideload it.
    The OS version on my Passport SE is 10.3.3.3216. So I would expect the same version of the software in the autoloader but

On my device, I've got BBM v10.16.7.2
    In the Autoloader OS BAR files, I have v10.13.7.14 which is weird because I would expect the same version both on my device and the last OS.
    Any idea ?
    At the time that OS was released that was likely the latest version that was available. There have been a few updates since that were pushed via BlackBerry World.
    To solve your crashing issue, press and hold the power button for twelve seconds, then leave it alone for ten minutes while it reboots.
    04-08-20 08:15 AM
    Thank you for your suggestion, I'll try it next time because what I did today to resolve that issue was to sideload the version I extracted from the Autoloader and updated it through the App World (I had to swipe down, then "parameters/general/refresh BlackBerry World") because before that, App World was not able to detect an update for the app)

Posted via CB10
    04-08-20 02:18 PM