Hi all!
    Question....I have started using BBM more these days over whatsapp..but when someone sends me an image, they are automatically saved to my SD card . However some one sent some images to me and they are not saved any where..and ideas would be thankfully received!

This? It's a BlackBerry Passport....its a grown up's phone
    09-16-16 12:01 PM
    They should all save automatically if you desire. Check your BBM settings. They should be in a folder called BBM on your SD card. At least that's how my android works
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-16 12:05 PM
    On my Passport there is no auto save that I have ever seen, I just hold on the desired picture then save option comes at the side and save as, you can save onto whichever folder you want on SD card, don't know if that helps you?

Posted by my majestic Passport
    09-16-16 12:38 PM
    Thanks Jaydee but my PP is not running on android...and thanks to you mark...I did find this out but I was hoping that there is a auto way of saving pics etc

Mark bb10 likes this.
    09-16-16 12:45 PM
    Agreed. WhatsApp would autosave the pictures. BBM requires you to intentionally request to save.

Everyone is different, but I actually prefer the BBM method of managing this. I get so many stupid and random pictures from friends and family and there is no way I want to save all of them. I save the ones that I want to. I guess both have their pros and cons.
    David Tyler likes this.
    09-16-16 01:00 PM
    You have to manually save the pictures in your phone. I really like this feature. I hate when I receive pictures on Viber and it automatically makes a folder with the received pictures. I had to delete so many pictures from my phone...

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler likes this.
    09-17-16 01:59 AM
    Ahhh makes sense now guys! Thanks for the time to reply! Enjoy the week end.

09-17-16 10:50 AM
    There's a specific forum for BBM questions.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-20-16 09:49 PM
    I wish I could use BBM more. The thing is nobody is using it anymore. All my friends are on WA now. I used to get around with BBM channel for a while, until there's nothing more to see.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 08:01 AM