Things are dead, bb won't upgrade, nor make new devices. Blackberry is a history! Accept it, posts like power of PP camera, posts like bb10 os was, I mean was good, nothing good now.
    Why to be loyal to a company who's dead!
    Wonder why ppl come up with browsers, apk apps, passport is dead! Right? Why talk about a dead ? People shud move on, key 2 , later no one knows if key 3 or any advance product will come, we all know it won't!

Most imp, save your data from old passports!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Hrishikesh Jadhav; 02-06-20 at 10:03 AM.
    John Albert likes this.
    02-05-20 09:37 AM
    People continue to enjoy many of these devices. What's wrong with that? This is a BlackBerry-brand fan site after all.
    02-05-20 09:39 AM
    People continue to enjoy many of these devices. What's wrong with that? This is a BlackBerry-brand fan site after all.
    First of all, I'm visiting from iMore. I agree with you completely- there's nothing wrong with continuing to enjoy your devices. I
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    02-05-20 09:47 AM
    First of all, I'm visiting from iMore. I agree with you completely- there's nothing wrong with continuing to enjoy your devices. I
    Sup Annie? I was over there a few days but it’s such a far walk in the Florida cold.....
    02-05-20 10:03 AM
    Sup Annie? I was over there a few days but it’s such a far walk in the Florida cold.....
    LOL! Nothing much is up! Are you still dodging falling iguanas?
    02-05-20 10:20 AM
    today my passport stopped working for emails... are the servers already shut down?
    02-05-20 11:40 AM
    today my passport stopped working for emails... are the servers already shut down?
    Nope. Emails on BB10 don't rely on BlackBerry infrastructure at all in fact.
    02-05-20 11:41 AM
    I'll keep using my Passport until it dies or stops working, whichever comes first. I mostly use my BlackBerry for texting, email, phone calls and file organization. Other apps and gaming are reserved for my Apple devices only. Peace!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Thud Hardsmack; 02-06-20 at 10:06 AM. Reason: filter evasion
    Vasilios Patras likes this.
    02-05-20 11:45 AM
    Well, will you follow your own advice and stop using your BlackBerry and posting on this site then?
    02-05-20 11:50 AM
    Oh, MUFFIN. Come up for a visit!
    02-05-20 11:58 AM
    Passport good, work done fast, still use nice this nice that, why you here? make sense doesn't. most imp I'm hot.
    02-05-20 12:09 PM
    Oh, MUFFIN. Come up for a visit!
    LMAO
    02-05-20 12:55 PM
    Things are dead, bb won't upgrade, nor make new devices. Blackberry is a history! Accept it, posts like camera, posts like bb10 os was, I means was good, nothing good now.
    Wonder why ppl come up with browsers, apk apps, passport is dead! Right? Why talk about a dead person? People shud move on, key 2 , later no one knows if key 3 or any advance product will come, we all know it won't!

Posted via CB10
    My passport is still working, so how can it be dead?
    02-05-20 01:09 PM
    My passport is still working, so how can it be dead?
    There are many, many who believe that unsupported = dead

Lol, like those not recommending people buy a KEY device today just because of the announcement as if the devices were gonna explode or turn into paperweights.
    02-05-20 01:55 PM
    I'll be using my passport until it dies. I won't bother to repair it, although I am perfectly capable of doing that. The only other thing that will knock me off is if 4g stops being supported. But I think the battery will die before then.

After that point, I move to another keyboard phone. Preferably non-apple and non-android. I used a Symbol MC70 for about a decade after Windows CE 5 was EOL. If it works for what you need, it works. There is no point being on a hardware update treadmill, unless you like spending money on trivial things. I prefer to save my money and retire without the government robbing tax payers to support me.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-20 02:49 PM
    As a reply to the OP, the Passport is alive and well, as BB10 is for that matter, despite what has been said around here. And yes, I will agree to the "until it isn't" saying....

But for now the OS is still good, and the PP is doing even better. And at this stage, users of BB10 in general, and of the Passport in particular, know what they are in for, so such advice is deemed unnecessary really.
    02-05-20 02:59 PM
    Things are dead, bb won't upgrade, nor make new devices. Blackberry is a history! Accept it, posts like camera, posts like bb10 os was, I means was good, nothing good now.
    Wonder why ppl come up with browsers, apk apps, passport is dead! Right? Why talk about a dead person? People shud move on, key 2 , later no one knows if key 3 or any advance product will come, we all know it won't!

Posted via CB10
    Even you are still using your device. Guess you don't lead by example.
    02-05-20 06:53 PM
    What a very useful thread! Well done!

Posted via my Passport
    02-05-20 09:09 PM
    What I find silly is that there are some people who create or otherwise post in these "BlackBerry is dead threads but we will revive it" who actually believe that there are still millions of users of BBOS , uber millions of BB10 users around. No need to bring in the Keyphones as there was never actually a million users.

Time to make a Mega Thread instead of all these same delusional threads.
    What a very useful thread! Well done!

Posted via my Passport
    02-05-20 09:48 PM
    Well, to each his own!
    02-05-20 09:53 PM
    What I find silly is that there are some people who create or otherwise post in these "BlackBerry is dead threads but we will revive it" who actually believe that there are still millions of users of BBOS , uber millions of BB10 users around. No need to bring in the Keyphones as there was never actually a million users.

Time to make a Mega Thread instead of all these same delusional threads.
    Well, Chen did state Millions! Then again, Chen states a lot of verbal diarrhea!
    elfabio80 and Bbnivende like this.
    02-05-20 09:55 PM
    I'll keep using my Passport until that muthafocka dies or stops working, whichever comes first. I mostly use my BlackBerry for texting, email, phone calls and file organization. Other apps and gaming are reserved for my Apple devices only. Peace!

Posted via CB10
    Exactly my thoughts
    Hopefully Android 10 will be ubiquitous once my Passport dies

Posted via CB10
    02-06-20 02:15 AM
    (omg Chuck is cheating )

There are a few good reasons why many of us loved BB (and not just keyboard). Will accept - move on - after we are doing being Loyal )
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    02-06-20 07:59 AM
    Then again, Chen states a lot of verbal diarrhea!
    I can never forget the "Obviously it runs Google" when he was "presenting" the Priv.
    02-06-20 08:02 AM
    I can never forget the "Obviously it runs Google" when he was "presenting" the Priv.
    Although, in his broken English, we all knew that meant that the Priv was certified for Google Play Services - and not just running an Android fork like its predecessor. A rather critical distinction.
    towngirl likes this.
    02-06-20 08:03 AM
180 123 ...